The Terminator Sideshow Exclusive Edition (Light Up Eye)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:nana:

This is most definitely a feature that is being worked on to see if it's feasible to include with this piece. If it is successfully added, we will announce it within our newsletter and update our site, so keep an eye out for possible updates within the next few months. :)

-SideshowAlex

Thank you for the update, and look forward to hearing further updates from SS.

This is most definitely a feature that is being worked on to see if it's feasible to include with this piece. If it is successfully added, we will announce it within our newsletter and update our site, so keep an eye out for possible updates within the next few months. :)

-SideshowAlex

Cool, Thanks Alex! :rock

English please. :wave

:lol :lol :lol

He doesn't even look like Arnie. He looks like Michael Dudicoff from American Ninja, and another actor, which I can't recall the name or the movie at the moment. LOL! His facial features are flawed. I passed the second I looked at the face and thought, this doesnt look right.

LOL!!! It's like you have to zoom in on the face to get the resemblance. The picture you provided looks like Arnie, but if you go to the finished product on the sideshow website, and you aren't zoomed in on the face (full body shot), it doesn't look like him, there's a likeness, but it doesn't exactly capture his facial features very well. There's better looking SideShow ones that capture his facial features to the T. Just my opinion.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=3000681&ref=home&new&preorder

This one captures his image flawlessly.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=7182&ref=search&&7182

LOL!!! It's like you have to zoom in on the face to get the resemblance. The picture you provided looks like Arnie, but if you go to the finished product on the sideshow website, and you aren't zoomed in on the face (full body shot), it doesn't look like him, there's a likeness, but it doesn't exactly capture his facial features very well. There's better looking SideShow ones that capture his facial features to the T. Just my opinion.

The above pic I posted is what you're getting. That's the sculpt. Though it's not 100% with either the paint or the lighting in the pics (I think it's the paint), to say "he doesn't even look like Arnie" couldn't be further from the truth. :huh

BTW, the T2 PF looks good facially, but they gave Arnie the body of a girly man. :lol

Back