The Terminator Sideshow Exclusive Edition (Light Up Eye)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Patriot

Freaked Out
Reaction score
The Terminator Sideshow Exclusive Edition

I would like to know why the New Ex T1 Terminator PF does not have a light up feature on the Eye?

Sideshow, Please add the feature of the light up Eye on the new PF Terminator, you not doing the statue justice by not having it!

Please let us know your thoughts!
sansre1s.jpg

That would be great,not likely but who knows...

SS made the change to Thanos, why not a statue that would be a crime to not release with a light up feature!.......why o why SS have you not done this to begin with???

This is most definitely a feature that is being worked on to see if it's feasible to include with this piece. If it is successfully added, we will announce it within our newsletter and update our site, so keep an eye out for possible updates within the next few months. :)

-SideshowAlex

This is most definitely a feature that is being worked on to see if it's feasible to include with this piece. If it is successfully added, we will announce it within our newsletter and update our site, so keep an eye out for possible updates within the next few months. :)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the update,but this light up feature should be stand with the statue,like the Iron-Man Maquette.Better late than never.

Well I have 3 other computer screens in front of me here at work,too late now I can't fix it.:wave

Back