The studio ADI Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took some footage of the Dog and Eggs at Wonderfest over the weekend. Video will be up soon and I'll post it here.

Here's my video of the ADI Dog Alien as well as the eggs. I regret not filming them for longer, but it was just so busy and people started to jostle you out of the way after a minute or so. I hope this at least gives you a bit of an idea what they look like. Feel free to ask any questions about them. I took a few crappy pictures as well, so I will upload them in the next day or two hopefully.

Looking at how the P1 Dog came out, I can't see the value of this one being 4x better.

Agreed. P1 dog alien came out excellent. This just has a high price tag as they are made to order by ADI. It's like getting a custom piece from an individual artist...You pay a lot for it.

Looking at how the P1 Dog came out, I can't see the value of this one being 4x better.

I agree. I really like this and I'm a snob for accuracy which this obviously has bags of. I just think that Prime 1 struck a better balance and have provided a nicer looking overall statue at a way lower price range. Also still way expensive obviously.

Still looks awesome, love the pose... paint is really the bad point on this one...when you see what P1 was able to achieve...Imagine the Big Chap and the Warrior...and i agree with you guys ...Price on this ADI is a total joke!! but if you give me 6k...lol

Are people actually buying them?

Yes. There have been at least 10 dog alien maquettes sold already. These are for a niche market. They are not really intended for the 'flavor of the month' collectors.

62495663_890461897971465_2127400052189309992_n.jpg

Still looks awesome, love the pose... paint is really the bad point on this one...when you see what P1 was able to achieve...Imagine the Big Chap and the Warrior...and i agree with you guys ...Price on this ADI is a total joke!! but if you give me 6k...lol

The paintwork is far more intricate, with more depth and accuracy, than the P1. The pictures also have not been doing a good job showing the paint detail.

Back