The Sperminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, this is her. Mildred Baena, allegedly. He must have been really hammered. :lol

article-1388212-0C1F522000000578-928_634x371.jpg

Then again, it was 15 years ago, but I doubt she looked like Jessica Alba. What's with these guys, Monica Lewinsky, then this? Geezus, if you're pull this crap at least take a page from (a family member like) Jack Kennedy and bang someone like Marilyn Monroe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...rnold-Schwarzeneggers-lovechild-revealed.html

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SYdjRVCR0&feature=related"]YouTube - DAAAMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/ame]

:lol.... no.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

Noticed the lack of a unisex statement. My mom comes from that feminist school of thought too. If a man cheats, he's a scoundrel. If a woman cheats, there must be serious marital issues. :cuckoo: :lol :nana:

Never said that. :pfft:

We were talking about Arnold. And though they are out there, somewhere, most women can't wear condoms so protection from STDs is in the man's lap, sorta speak.

For him, as a married man with a family, and a celebrity to boot, you would think he would've taken precautions.

John Edwards knocked up a campaign worker, which he denied after having filmed himself screwing her pregnant, while his wife was dying of cancer.

I think the difference is noteworthy.

Celebrity men are retarded! :cuckoo:

Oops, sorry, mentally challenged, special needs, dumb as hell. :dunno

John Edwards knocked up a campaign worker, which he denied after having filmed himself screwing her pregnant, while his wife was dying of cancer.

I think the difference is noteworthy.
Yeah, there is abhorrent behavior, then there's worthless POS scumbag behavior. Edwards really takes the cake, IMO.

It's funny to me that Shriver has reacted like this. I mean she comes from one of the most philandering families to ever exist. She should have seen it coming. I mean Arnold once said in a interview that, "Eatin' ain't cheatin'." That should have summed up your future husband there.

At the end of the day, doesn't affect me one bit.

I just don't know I mean look at Eddie Murphy, messed with a tranny hooker and all he does now are childrens films. Hollywood gets away with things that others do not. There's just something about celebrity to middle America.......

Freakin' Ice Cube of NWA does family movies nowadays. Tim Allen (aka Buzz Lightyear) was a huge coke head and was arrested for DUI at one point. I don't think that kind of thing matters much regarding film careers.

Everytime something like this happens people predict career ending results and then they go on Letterman or Leno and say "I ____ed up, I'm sorry, I'm an _______" and everyone goes "No problem" then they go back to work. Kate Moss was filmed snorting coke, Rob Lowe had a sex tape, Pee-Wee Herman pulled it in public, Hugh Grant's fun with a prostitute, I'm sure you could list tons of "scandals" that have rocked celebrities and some of them are actually more famous after than before. This will be a blip on Arnold's screen, no more.

It's funny to me that Shriver has reacted like this. I mean she comes from one of the most philandering families to ever exist. She should have seen it coming. I mean Arnold once said in a interview that, "Eatin' ain't cheatin'." That should have summed up your future husband there.

She has to. There is a double standard in the entertainment industry that if a wife stays with their husband then they are weak, stupid, co-dependent. When Tiger Woods was exposed and his wife was considering whether or not to stay, suddenly the headlines weren't about him, they were about how dumb she'd be to hang around. Literally to save face she has to react this way, if they get back together it'll be love conquers all but if she doesn't make some sort of public outrage ironically it'll hurt her in the public eye.

These guys with power, money and fame get into a reckless "Entitled" mentality, as Mike alluded to earlier in this thread -- and that almost always leads to self-destructive behavior.

Anyway, this went down about the time Arnie was filming Collateral Damage, that's how long ago it was, and how long he had this swept under the rug. Again, I don't think it will affect his Box Office with Action films, but I doubt he'll get many offers for Family films.

I'm less shocked that this occurred and more shocked that he was able in this era of paparazzi, twitter, etc to keep it quiet for 10 years. The thing is on the news they reported that the kid is 14 and that the maid kept it from Arnie until he was a toddler and told him then...the timelines aren't exactly adding up.

Ultimately, it will blow over. The sensationalism of the story will cease and people will go back to not giving a ____.

Never said that. :pfft:

We were talking about Arnold. And though they are out there, somewhere, most women can't wear condoms so protection from STDs is in the man's lap, sorta speak.

For him, as a married man with a family, and a celebrity to boot, you would think he would've taken precautions.

There are female condoms, and the most effective STD protection is at the woman's disposal, the word "NO!" So I still don't understand the whole one-sided deal. And him being a married man, with a family and a celebrity to boot, you think the woman would've had more morals than being a slutty, homewrecking gold digger. Hell, maybe if Maria had been a good wife and made sure her husband's needs were satisfied, Arnold never would've strayed. Goes both ways! :nana: :lol

Didn't seem to hurt Hillary.

:lecture:rotfl:lecture:rotfl:lecture

And him being a married man, with a family and a celebrity to boot, you think the woman would've had more morals than being a slutty, homewrecking gold digger. Hell, maybe if Maria had been a good wife and made sure her husband's needs were satisfied, Arnold never would've strayed.
These are some solid points. I find no flaw in the logic. :lecture

Eh, women always level the men are pigs thing, and then go out for a night of slutting it up with whoever in a club and flirting with anything with a pulse to make themselves feel better. A double standard I'm not afraid to point out.

Back