The Sperminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably do. However, even the people they screw around with look like Skeletor. :horror

:lol

People screw around whether they're rich or poor. It's the rich and famous ones we hear about. Or the ones who show up on Maury Povich. :lol

O4f8r.jpg

This just isn't that suprising to me at all. :dunno As Mike posted, this shat happens all the time with the rich. They can't help bang anything that moves. :lol

I don't see how this is limited to just the rich. Like a lot of people, he ____ed around and knocked someone up. He's human, it happens. Why should there be a double standard? :dunno

I don't see how this is limited to just the rich. Like a lot of people, he ____ed around and knocked someone up. He's human, it happens. Why should there be a double standard? :dunno

I agree with you. What I mean is these stories pop up all the time for famous people. It isn't that suprising.

By doing it in his own home, lying about it for 10 years to his wife and kids, the guy devastated and may have destroyed his family. Imagine being one his kids and hearing about this. I can't see how this won't affect his image forever...

The Guy is no different than John Edwards now, and that ain't good.

BUT I still dig my T1 T-800. :lol

Well the only reason they said something now is because the kid has a thick austrian accent and it could no longer be denied, though there were always suspicions........:monkey3

By doing it in his own home, lying about it for 10 years to his wife and kids, the guy destroyed his family. I can't see how this won't affect his image forever...

The Guy is no different than John Edwards now, and that ain't good.

BUT I still dig my T1 T-800. :lol

difference is that John Edwards was never a movie star so he doesn't get a pass that Arnold will. Policticians that run on family values are always the worst offenders........

difference is that John Kerry as never a movie star so he doesn't get a pass that Arnold will. Policticians that run on family values are always the worst offenders........

John Kerry? WTF?

And Arnie was a Politician, so that don't wash. In fact he waited until after he left office before revealing this so that makes him even sleazier. I guess he'll have to do male oriented action films because no woman will ever buy a movie ticket to see him now.

I guess Jingle all the Way 2 is off the docket. :lol

John Kerry? WTF?

And Arnie was a Politician, so that don't wash. In fact he waited until after he left office before revealing this so that makes him even sleazier. I guess he'll have to do male oriented action films because no woman will ever buy a movie ticket to see him now.

I guess Jingle all the Way 2 is off the docket. :lol

Oops, wrong John:lol.

But I agree, turnabout is fair play but lets be realistic actors get away with this kind of crap all the time and honestly so do republicans (look a Newt who's running for President on, what else, Family Values.) But to be fair both sides do this crap.

Last edited:

Well it's true this happens amongst all classes but the circumstances are usually different. Many folks whom are rich feel they are entitled, that they can ____ whatever and whomever they want simply because they are rich. Sure that kind of mindset exists in lower classes but amongst the rich and famous it's almost a prerequisite.

Oops, wrong John:lol.

But I agree, turnabout is fair play but lets be realistic actors get away with this kind of crap all the time and honestly so do republicans (look a Newt who's running for President on, what else, Family Values.) But to be fair both sides do this crap.

https://www.newt.org/
Newt isnt running on "family values."
Do the homework before playing that worn card.

"Poor" people would cheat on their spouses as often as "rich" people if they had the same means, opportunity and most importantly the same values.
Its not a monetary issue, it's a morals issue.

"Poor" people would cheat on their spouses as often as "rich" people if they had the same means, opportunity and most importantly the same values. Its not a monetary issue, it's a morals issue.

I would agree with this but I would add a caviat that it's also an entitlement issue. Tiger Woods for example felt he could cheat with whomever because he was Tiger Woods, plain and simple. It doesn't really take much in terms of means especially depending on what kinds you attract or have around you. I have an aunt who owns a few bars in San Francisco, successful, not world known by any means but the places are packed every night. She lives very well, her adult son felt that because mommy was rich, he could use the bar as his own personal e-date and banged everyone from patrons to bartenders to waitresses to even some reps from the liquor companies. He currently has 9 kids, all out of wedlock, and it feels like a new one comes out of the woodwork every few years. The newest one appeared at his doorstep only three years ago. All tested and all his.

One of my other uncles asked him "why does he go around shoving his ____ wherever it'll fit" once and he simply replied "that he was a bachelor and not doing anything wrong." In his own little world it is seriously owed to him because his mother is rich, he has absolutely nothing in his name from his home to his car so he doesn't even pay support for the most part because he has no income. It's a case of full on entitlement mixed with his own moral code.

If that stuff happens to him, easy tail because they are waiting for the moment my aunt dies to get a payday from inheritance and he is a nobody, I'm sure when you mix celebrity and actual wealth there are more than plenty opporunities to screw up.

https://www.newt.org/
Newt isnt running on "family values."
Do the homework before playing that worn card.

His current wife came out and said that part of "their" platform is family values. She said this last week so maybe it has now been swept under the rug because of how ridiculous it looks but it was said, also apparently she's running to because she said "their" campaign.

I would agree with this but I would add a caviat that it's also an entitlement issue. Tiger Woods for example felt he could cheat with whomever because he was Tiger Woods, plain and simple. It doesn't really take much in terms of means especially depending on what kinds you attract or have around you. I have an aunt who owns a few bars in San Francisco, successful, not world known by any means but the places are packed every night. She lives very well, her adult son felt that because mommy was rich, he could use the bar as his own personal e-date and banged everyone from patrons to bartenders to waitresses to even some reps from the liquor companies. He currently has 9 kids, all out of wedlock, and it feels like a new one comes out of the woodwork every few years. The newest one appeared at his doorstep only three years ago. All tested and all his.

One of my other uncles asked him "why does he go around shoving his ____ wherever it'll fit" once and he simply replied "that he was a bachelor and not doing anything wrong." In his own little world it is seriously owed to him because his mother is rich, he has absolutely nothing in his name from his home to his car so he doesn't even pay support for the most part because he has no income. It's a case of full on entitlement mixed with his own moral code.

If that stuff happens to him, easy tail because they are waiting for the moment my aunt dies to get a payday from inheritance and he is a nobody, I'm sure when you mix celebrity and actual wealth there are more than plenty opporunities to screw up.

Entitlement is opportunity spelled differently.
Low morals is low morals.
Your cousin beds all those women because the opportunity presents itself as a result of familial affluence. I submit to you that if the financial enablement were to stop tomorrow his womanizing ways wouldnt end, he would simply have a smaller pond to fish from.
You'd have to be a true narcissist indeed to believe you truly deserved every liaison that came your way because of fame, power or wealth.
Rather its its an ages old recipe of lust added to opportunity, nothing more.

Back