The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MHG1tTb.jpg
zUdHkFV.jpg
t9uVeLo.jpg
EBGurD9.jpg

Sharp looking figure.

This character has one of the coolest designs. I can?t believe McFarlane hasnt made a big-quality Classic spawn statue bigger than 1/6 scale

I'm sure I'll likely be one of the last shipments as I didn't back it till like the last few days of the campaign....

Looks sweet though. Glad I did get one. Just a single Classic. :)

Watched Shartimus' video along with this latest one. Wasn't the Classic Spawn supposed to come with the necroplasm in "orb" form rather than zapping out?

Maybe I'm misremembering.

I have completely forgot what comes with what it had such a convoluted reveal process lol

Do each come with 2 heads I don't remember. :slap

Here we go:

CLASSIC SPAWN (single)

Attachable NECRO ENERGY BURSTS for one hand
FOIL-STAMPED comic book cover
EXTRA PAIR OF HANDS to hold guns
EXTRA PAIR OF FISTED HANDS
EXTRA HEAD of a painted Screaming Head
STEEL CHAINS for the waist
STEEL CHAINS for the neck
EXCLUSIVE ASSAULT WEAPON (this figure will now be the only one with this accessory)
EXCLUSIVE painted NECRO-SWORD

Yeah, two heads per figure. Classic & the AP get the unmasked screaming head as their bonus. Modern gets the shoelace head, which doesn't make much sense to me since that's a retro look.

I remember Todd kept saying the cape was removable but when I saw this guys review, he’s telling everyone in the comments...it isn’t :slap

I remember Todd kept saying the cape was removable but when I saw this guys review, he?s telling everyone in the comments...it isn?t :slap
If your talking about sharts review, its because his is not the final.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

If your talking about sharts review, its because his is not the final.

No I?m talking about the Japanese review above..look on his comments section..he?s telling everyone the cape is not removable on his :slap

No I?m talking about the Japanese review above..look on his comments section..he?s telling everyone the cape is not removable on his :slap
Crap, i hope that's really not the case.

....Wasn't the Classic Spawn supposed to come with the necroplasm in "orb" form rather than zapping out?

Maybe I'm misremembering.

You are. Frankly, I'd have much preferred the orb necroplasm but I reconciled myself to the fact that I won't be getting it months ago. *sigh*

I just can't picture Todd's ego making that cape removable lol

Listen, for those in the market for a custom cape, I'm 100% certain there's a way to get that sucker off. Getting it back on, on the other hand...

Anyway, I can see why people have their complaints but as someone who's been aware of Todd's aesthetic eccentricities since the mid 90's and has avoided his statue-figures since the late 90's (I had to grab that crazy-@$$ Norman Bates he put out but that was it for me...), I knew what I was getting into*. I think this turned out amazing and I'm super glad I got on board.

*The rubber torso with the interior ab crunch is kind of a loss but it was never really promised so no harm, no foul.

Truly the worst unboxing video I have ever watched lol

He is all over the place takes the name plate out puts it back in takes it out again but even better as he is about to open the new Spawn out of nowhere he puts the 90's Spawn box over the new one and starts unboxing that one lol

He even sneezed into has hand then grabbed the brand new figure :thud:

Last edited:
I had to stop...
Maybe the guy ate a TacoBell Chalupa Granda Meal and had to go really bad...
You know like when your running to the bathroom and it?s on autopilot and if you land on the toilet anyway you can... It?s a good landing...

I don?t think this guy made it...

I also think he took that signed name plate and hugged it all night long...

He needs to clean that table before filming...

What would have been icing on the cake is if he broke that Ectoplasma dagger while flexing it...SNAPP!!! I would have laughed myself to death!!!

Did I hear a f a r t at the end???

Some photos from Facebook of the Modern Spawn. Just search "kickstarter spawn" and set your filter to show photos only. Lots more.

136735701_530951857838814_8050077057790222532_o.jpg

136040195_530813814519285_1286045440953306659_n.jpg

135742795_211958840592296_1962636512313656450_o.jpg

135862820_211959220592258_5451008153145033714_o.jpg

135366940_860267818140511_2175562213326867527_n.jpg

135482613_860267721473854_8754118265747731547_n.jpg

Really affirms my preference for the classic suit. :lol It's a well-done figure, but the gauntlet and boot are too much for me.

So are we getting tracking soon? I haven't got a shipping email or nothing.

Back