The Skull's 1:6 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection(RoboCop added)

Damn Dredd looks awesome. I'm still trying to shake the itch to buy it :lol I have yet to see the film.

Damn Dredd looks awesome. I'm still trying to shake the itch to buy it :lol I have yet to see the film.

Thanks man:hi5:

I'll say it like this, if you don't want to buy the figure, don't watch the movie, its that damn good, its very close to The War Zone Punisher film in terms of style and grit:lecture

Bumping these to the next page. Great shots here Pete. DREDD looks really good with RoboCop.

Thanks Sean,

One upholds the Law, the other is the Law:lol

Thanks man:hi5:

I'll say it like this, if you don't want to buy the figure, don't watch the movie, its that damn good, its very close to The War Zone Punisher film in terms of style and grit:lecture

Thanks Sean,

One upholds the Law, the other is the Law:lol

:good post:

You're 100% correct on the film. Stay away Snake if you even remotely like the character.

Update to my armored cop, added a full complement of ammo and screen accurate handcuffs:)

IMG_20141029_182058.jpg

IMG_20141029_182116.jpg

Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection(Spidey added)

Looks AMAZING Pete!!! loving the video man and congrats on the new SPIDEY :clap

Thanks again, you really need to start a collection thread of your own, you got such an amazing collection buddy, share it:lecture

Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection(Spidey added)

Nice update Pete. Glad you said at the end that this is part of the collection; been waiting for that billy update buddy. Detolf's look fantastic though - keep those videos coming.

Back