The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

needs a better job I reckon hmmmmm. Fantasic collection!!

Thanks for your support cultpredator! :hi5: But i'll have to stop you there and say I WISH. - I am actually unemployed and have been for more than 6 months now. The last thing I bought was about 18 months ago. I used to have a less than average job - £7.50hr. The reason for my collection, as it has been 10 years in the making, I don't drink, smoke, go out, have holidays - I don't even own my house. So if anyone wants a collection like mine - it can easily be done in a decade - but you need to have NO LIFE. Anyone else reading this and wants to take a cheap shot - go ahead, as I have had it all my life, and am used to it all - Actually, I think i'll do it first :violinThis forum is the only thing keeping me sane, as there are other people on this planet who like the things that I do - It's a damn shame you lot don't live next door - instead of typing stuff about everyone's collections, I would rather pop round and discuss it personally.

Last edited:

Just trying out different picture's for my collection thread!
TX Cinemaquette

IMG_8549.jpg

T-850 Cinemaquette

IMG_8552.jpg

WOW! Great T-X, T-850, Capt. Jack Sparrow and Alien, Major Major Congrats Resin, also Great Pic's

nice pics :clap
that TX is amazing :horror

Many thanks macfly!:1-1: I think she's probably the best robot statue available.

Great pics Resin ;)

Thank you darthstitch!:1-1:

WOW! Great T-X, T-850, Capt. Jack Sparrow and Alien, Major Major Congrats Resin, also Great Pic's

I have been cleaning them outside recently - so why not take some new pics! Thanks again Colossus my friend!:duff
Another couple of pics for you all.......

2ft Pumpkinhead.......

IMG_8636.jpg

Predalien maquette........

IMG_8575.jpg

Thanks for looking from RESIN1:FREAK:

lets see some more CGC's! :woo

Your collection is astounding! Never stop!!! :rock2
Hey urbsallday -puff puff give man - your fu*±!ng up the rotation! :exactly:
Thanks for the great comments by the way.:hi5:
Ps. I'll be happy to post more CGC'S, but my lingo is out of form - what are CGC's?

That is a F awesome collection, insane, congrats

Back