The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

what a great lineup and collection! more more!

Thank you very much chRd! I will try and post pics each day!:hi5:

That is a F awesome collection, insane, congrats

Many thanks for your kind words - insane is definitely me!:duff

wow ! amazing

Thank you SOLIDSNAKE!:1-1:

You have an INCREDIBLE collection - do you create the lifesize ones yourself?? Amazing:clap

Hey WolverineUK, I usually collect the main parts for the statues and upgrade them myself (T-600) Robocop was made for me, but I am in the process of making a 1:1 life size Robocop in charging chair. (see my signature picture below) Thanks for the great comments too by the way:hi5:

Resin that is one ELITE collection you have going there!!

I really appreciate your comment Batman29 - Thanks!:1-1:

you are the MAN !!! :rock

Many thanks 1800GOTJUNG

CGC graded comics. I saw you had a signature series in one of ur pics!

P.S. I NEVER ____ up a rotation! :)

DOH! I've only got the one I'm afraid, as much as I would love to collect them, they can get really expensive. Ps. I have all the FRIDAY movies! :lol

Uh oh my god your rich bro

Hey Violator66, believe it or not, I am actually unemployed, and have been for a while now. I haven't bought a statue for about 18 months now. If you look at some of my replies in this thread, you will see I am a less than average job, no life kind a guy.:violin

:O-------------- WOAH!!!!
I'm glad you like my collection Project_A. Thanks!

The super cool POPBOT with hook hand and Lady Sham.

IMG_8755.jpg

wow.. really what a great collection

Congrats on Popbot and Lady Sham and she's Rockin that Body

Congrats Resin ;)

just amazing my friend... the new pics rocks :rock

VEry Cool !, congrats !

They look great! congrats mate. :hi5:

Thank you EVERYONE for all your great comments.:duff I have had these two statues for years, just managed to take different pictures of them.

Your collection is truly astounding...quite humbling in fact :lol

Absolutely blown away :bow

Your collection is truly astounding...quite humbling in fact :lol

Absolutely blown away :bow

Well thank you very much for the kind words MarfMaster :hi5: I appreciate you like my collection. If you are in the UK anytime, you are welcome to come and view the collection in person! :duff

My god what a fantastic collection! Dare I ask how do you mange to find the space to display all of that?

My god what a fantastic collection! Dare I ask how do you mange to find the space to display all of that?

Thank you very much for the kind words sueworld!:hi5: Unfortunately, space isn't a luxury I have, so everything is squeezed in.:gah: I need a bigger house!:pray:

Back