The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

This collection beats the living crap out of most of the others..especially the lifesize stuff.. thanks for sharing this!!
Greets, El

This collection beats the living crap out of most of the others..especially the lifesize stuff.. thanks for sharing this!!
Greets, El

Hey Eltjar! Firstly :fireworks:welcome1::fireworks to the show!

I really appreciate your comments on my collection:hi5: Plenty more pics and upgrades coming shortly.....:wave

Trying to show better images of my collection starting with one of Sideshow's finest (I think anyway) - PUMPKINHEAD maquette 27.5'' high

IMG_7648-2-1.jpg

Experimenting on the scary factor.....

IMG_7659.jpg

Thanks for looking
From RESIN1 :FREAK:

Last edited:

One of the best Maquette !!!! Major congrats !!! :duff

Hope you will allow me ... :wink1: to add that ...

Just 2 pics I've made :D ( Phead belongs to my friend Freeze ... I took a lot of pics of this fantastic maquette !!!)

pump007.jpg

pump0001.jpg

FANTASTIC collection!!! im jealous u have 2 capt america? or am i seeing things =P great pics great stuff!!! GREAT UPDATE :panic: :panic:

Trying to show better images of my collection starting with one of Sideshow's finest (I think anyway) - PUMPKINHEAD maquette 27.5'' high

IMG_7648.jpg

IMG_7659.jpg

Thanks for looking

Nice pics ;)

IMG_7648.jpg

IMG_7659.jpg

Thanks for looking

WOW! Resin, Great Piece :exactly:

this is the greatest collection ever. it atleast has to be a $250,000 collection.

FANTASTIC collection!!! im jealous u have 2 capt america? or am i seeing things =P great pics great stuff!!! GREAT UPDATE :panic: :panic:

Thanks very much Yodee;2902712! :duff I do move things around a bit - so sorry, but Captain America must be a double take :slap - LOTS more new images to come too! :wave

Back