The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

I love looking at your collection! keep those pics coming! :rock

Hey -jay-! Thanks for you great comments :hi5:, here are some more for you!

Right next to my bed :horror:horror:horror:horror
IMG_6524.jpg

IMG_6745.jpg

IMG_4521.jpg

My bath robe - as you do.....
IMG_5624.jpg

Last edited:

My friend just sent me this link this morning and I have gone through every page. Your collection is by far one of the best I have ever seen. I give you even more credit because you live in the UK and have a collection like this. I grew up in Canada and all the statues and so on are so much more here. Do you get your stuff mostly from Play and ebay?

:horror:horror:horror:horror

My friend just sent me this link this morning and I have gone through every page. Your collection is by far one of the best I have ever seen. I give you even more credit because you live in the UK and have a collection like this. I grew up in Canada and all the statues and so on are so much more here. Do you get your stuff mostly from Play and ebay?

:horror:horror:horror:horror

Hey 2manytoyz! Firstly....:fireworks:welcome1::fireworks

Thank you for using your first ever post on me!:hi5: I really appreciate your comments regarding my collection. Yes, everything is more expensive in the UK because of import fees and shipping etc. I buy mostly from Sideshow Collectibles directly, then lots on ebay from around the world. I have only bought a few things on play.com. Thanks again my friend:duff

Is that you Wearing the Rocky Robe? Resin

IMG_5624.jpg

.......................................................:mwaha

Yep, none other Colossus my friend!! :horror I'm so ugly, I didn't want to offend anyone by showing any more of my face. :yuck:rip

Last edited:

IMG_5624.jpg

.......................................................:mwaha

Yep, non other Colossus my friend!! :horror I'm so ugly, I didn't want to offend anyone by showing any more of my face. :yuck:rip

I knew you where into Cosplay :lol:lol:lol, Nice Robe

Iam about ready to pass out after seeing this.:horror[/QUOTE

Hey ironman24! I must first say......:fireworks:welcome1::fireworks Thanks very much for using up your first ever post on my collection thread!:1-1: Sometimes I have to take a reality check, collecting on this scale takes up everything you have, including sanity! :horror

That would scare the crap out of me if i had that in my bedroom. :horror :lol

When I turn over, that is what I see!:horror If you look in the picture - sometimes all I can see is his eyes in the dark...(At the moment he is posing for the camera, usually he is looking the other way)::panic:

IMG_6490.jpg

Think I may as well give up after seeing your collection.

Think I may as well give up after seeing your collection.

Hey stranger x! Thanks for looking at my collection - this is a 10 year in the making hobby, in which I have not much life outside of. :gah: :wave

Last edited:
Back