The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello. Got a quick question, can anyone give a bit more insight into Casein Protein? (I know there's some in milk etc, I'm talking the powders similar to Whey) The most I was able to get from a little bit of Internet research was that it digests slower than Whey, resulting in a more efficient use of the protein. So it's good for those long gaps in between meals and before you go to sleep.

I've mostly been using Whey powders (trying to put on some more muscle.) and I'm just wondering if it's worth it to add casein to the mix. Thank you much!

Last edited:
Green smoothie

Organic spinach
Organic cucumber
Organic apple
1 avocado
1 scoop natural egg protein powder

mmmmm

001-31.jpg

I've been taking fish oil pills since February and it's something I would recommend to everyone (which I think I've done a few times in this thread). Fish oil can also potentially benefit your skin, hair, help with depression (among the many other things laid out in that very good video Ski posted).

I also always recommend Vitamin E and Folic Acid as they have great benefits as well.

Hmmm...

Vitamin E
Fish Oil
Folic Acid
Flaxseed Oil
Multi-Vitamin

Should I add anything ?

Coupon code of 10% JS9696, sorry it was the best I could do, sometimes I catch wind of better sales from other reps.

It does come with the 5 container tupperwares...

Very cool.

I would not mind a better deal. I'm kind broke and could use all the help I can. Plus I would probably catch holy hell for buying a $100 lunch bag :(

Green smoothie

Organic spinach
Organic cucumber
Organic apple
1 avocado
1 scoop natural egg protein powder

mmmmm

001-31.jpg

Hmmm... umm...

Water
Oatmeal w/ cinnamon added
Water

:dunno

What would you say I add ? :dunno

Some "juice." Ask A-Rod and Bonds what I'm talking about.

~~I'm like an old lady with my pill box. Drs have me on some new meds for my medical problems and it involves taking 3 different prescriptions twice a day. Then add my fish oil, multivitamin, vitamin E, and a big bag of white powder (Extend).

~~I'm like an old lady with my pill box. Drs have me on some new meds for my medical problems and it involves taking 3 different prescriptions twice a day. Then add my fish oil, multivitamin, vitamin E, and a big bag of white powder (Extend).

I finally did the same thing. I got tired of every day at work (multiple times with some things like fish oil) having to open up half a dozen or so bottles to get one pill, so I finally bought one of those pill boxes.

Which is fine with me cause every time I see the SMTWTFS box, I'm reminded of a Glassjaw album.

Anyone got any advice on how to get my top abs to stick out more. I've got a competition on April 30th. Im 6'2 192 right now and i plan on cutting down for the competition. Thanks in advance

IMG_0969.jpg

Any good earphones that are sweat/water resistant out there? I have gone through at least three pairs in the last couple months.

Back