The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh I see, Im 6' 2" so it'd make sense that I'd be at 205 and love it :lol

Yeah, me at 205 is not pretty. I like where I'm at... just need to lose some more body fat to get that percentage down so I can see my abs a little bit more. Might try to add some more muscle now that the fall/winter is upon us and then slim back down in the spring/summer... we'll see.

Keep up the good work guys!!

it would probably be 185-190lbs, 185 I start looking and feeling too skinny... but that's where vascularity and everything in my abdomen starts to show.

:lol oh I see I could see you at 190... very interesting :lol

Yeah, me at 205 is not pretty. I like where I'm at... just need to lose some more body fat to get that percentage down so I can see my abs a little bit more. Might try to add some more muscle now that the fall/winter is upon us and then slim back down in the spring/summer... we'll see.

Keep up the good work guys!!

you add muscle for the winter? Just curious but what does it do?

Right now, I'm 212lbs at 11.5%, looking to reach 220-225 by Dec and then we taper back down again for the Spring/Summer...

Hopefully this is the year for 190-195lbs at 7% :pray:

So when you hit SDCC 2011 you will be at 190lb and then when you leave SDCC you will be 212lbs?

Sounds about right :p

I'm going to try and hit SDCC between 190 and 198lb and ripped.

Been running between 2 and 4 times a week and looking to start Yoga next week. Got a month of unlimited classes so that should allow me to shed the final 10lbs before the build up begins again.

So when you hit SDCC 2011 you will be at 190lb and then when you leave SDCC you will be 212lbs?

Sounds about right :p

I'm going to try and hit SDCC between 190 and 198lb and ripped.

Been running between 2 and 4 times a week and looking to start Yoga next week. Got a month of unlimited classes so that should allow me to shed the final 10lbs before the build up begins again.

Not sure if I can put on 20lbs of water, more than likely it will be 10lbs.

The last time I had a splurge like that would be my honeymoon with the wife where I ate and drank anything I wanted and only gain 10lbs, and then lost it in like 3 days after getting back into the routine of things.

So next week, I'm meeting with the guy below to discuss my workout routine, and what I can do to improve my results. Pretty psyched!!

440829300.gif

Is that you in the picture?

If so. Nice work!

I like to pump iron, I'm not as deticated as you though.

I have a chocolate milk and Chocolate chip cookie binge, so I'm not lean though. That will be rectified when i get off my binge.

I'm curious how much protein do you eat every day?

I'm slowly getting back into the groove of running. It is amazing how much difference there is from running around town than just on a treadmill.

Back