The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found it man and check out his other vids, excellent concentration and form.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/kqdKnqtCHk8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/kqdKnqtCHk8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks for that vid, that's actually the exact excercise I'm doing for the backside of my shoulders and all. It's weird, I feel it more in the shoulder area than the back so I've been worrying I'm not working out any back muscles, but then again, my chest work I feel more in my shoulders than pecs and those I know are getting worked out so I guess that's just how my body reacts.

I guess she was worried if one of us would ask if the jockstrap in the back of the pic was for her or some guy? :monkey3

But we wouldn't do that, cause that would just be RUDE. :D

Ahh she's a nice girl. Believe it or not she's actually a very beautiful girl who competes in fitness and martial arts.

I'm sore as HELL... my legs might as well be made of stone. :lol

But yeah, I just had my breakfast...4 egg whites, some oats, and my vitamin.

going to clean house in a bit, go to the dump, and hit the gym for Chest/Back/Tris today. I'm hoping to try to max out weight today, just to see what I can do. And upping my cardio to 30 minutes seems to have helped, I dropped down to 200 today. So, I am very close to dropping under that dreaded barrier. :rock

DA u have a PM brother :rock :rock :rock

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/kqdKnqtCHk8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/kqdKnqtCHk8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Vic is a good guy, and always preaches well on form like his stuff.

Wow, I didnt knnow Bob Saget was so ripped, lol

Thanks again man, just got back, we will see how sore I am tomorrow. I did have to drop teh weight to put in the pause. I also see from teh video that I may be bringing the bar down to low, I was always touching my chest, I guess I should stop at my chin. Its amazing how imprtant form really is.

Also for dumbbell rows, while leaning over and raising the dumb bell towards urself whenever bent over hold and pause for a half of a second of more. Most won't be able to use very much weight because lots of ppl do this exercise incorrectly as well. If have to be in control of the weight and try not to use momentum to swing the weight up towards yourself and let it drop rapidly. Once the half second pause if complete slowly lower the dumb bell down to starting postion.

scooby is a good guy and will always teach proper form.<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jglY7g7wzp4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jglY7g7wzp4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Vic is a good guy, and always preaches well on form like his stuff.

Thanks for posting that other vid Krayt, it's always much better to preach lifting form and doing it the right way because u don't wanna spend all this time in the gym for nothing and constantly struggle to get results.

Wow, I didnt knnow Bob Saget was so ripped, lol

Thanks again man, just got back, we will see how sore I am tomorrow. I did have to drop teh weight to put in the pause. I also see from teh video that I may be bringing the bar down to low, I was always touching my chest, I guess I should stop at my chin. Its amazing how imprtant form really is.

Yea he gets called that a lot :lol If that's full house I don't wanna be empty, ok bad joke but for realz he knows his sh... and is always good to reflect back on his vids to see if ur doing exercises correctly.

edit: 90% form & diet brother

im young at 18 but i can put and loose weight very well, i put on an extra 35 pounds for my senior year of football, played right guard and was still small at 204lbs. after the season i picked up running about 2 1/2 miles a day and when then 4 different ab workout types in sets of 35 reps a piece , then if i dont have a chance to get to the gym for actual weight training i do push-ups, pull-ups, dips, a few other for upper body workouts and for legs i do things like burpies,etc. Ive gotten down to a good 174 pounds now and i feel great with a low fat, high protein and fruits and vegetable diet. Our football team has had the privilege to have our weight training designed by a true genius weight trainer and thats the only reason i even know a little bit of what im doing.

Thanks for posting that other vid Krayt, it's always much better to preach lifting form and doing it the right way because u don't wanna spend all this time in the gym for nothing and constantly struggle to get results.

Or get an injury

Ditto. For me, it's all about form. I am always trying to better my own, as I know how important it is. My tricep strength and size were gained because of that attention, and I know that the rest of my body will respond the same way.

Besides, who wants to get hurt?

I saw this guy today who was doing Bicep curls, throwing up 65 DB's.. Just swinging his arms up to get the weight up to his chest, no focus on the bicep at all. He was an out of shape guy, and I think he just wanted the rest of us to respect him... but we all just slowly shook our heads. It was insane what he was doing, but he was so focused... we didn't want to piss him off. It was everything I have been taught NOT to do, but I had never seen such a good example or horrible form before in my life.

I saw this guy today who was doing Bicep curls, throwing up 65 DB's.. Just swinging his arms up to get the weight up to his chest, no focus on the bicep at all. He was an out of shape guy, and I think he just wanted the rest of us to respect him... but we all just slowly shook our heads. It was insane what he was doing, but he was so focused... we didn't want to piss him off. It was everything I have been taught NOT to do, but I had never seen such a good example or horrible form before in my life.

I used to see a lot of that at my college gym, these guys feeling all jacked at the weight they were throwing around, yet their technique wasn't as productive for the particular muscles they were using and at times could have even been dangerous and damaging. Weight lifting is about slow, controlled motion to really make the muscle work and tear as you're lifting, throwing weight around like a nut doesn't accomplish that, likely taps into muscles you should be for the particular exercise and may be damaging parts of your body.

I hated this machine but it really helped to drop the weight. I use to sweat up a storm using this.

stairmaster.jpg

This thread needs a boost.

The legs are on a sight delay after getting a slapshot on the shin last night, but it should heal up well as it was a bone shot and no muscle damage.

I am just about at my goal of jogging the entire circle and then I get to work on expanding that area. I have decided that if it goes well I might run one of the minor marathons in the area. That would be an amazing accomplishment for me as it is something I never thought I could do.

288lbs as of this morning :rock, burning 2 a week, could be better probably, but fat's burning, muscle's growing and I've lost every week for the past 5 weeks, no more flat lining :rock

288lbs as of this morning :rock, burning 2 a week, could be better probably, but fat's burning, muscle's growing and I've lost every week for the past 5 weeks, no more flat lining :rock

Saw u won something with Vader although I'm blocked from Photosucket photos here at work. Congrats and I'll take another look whenever I'm home from the gym tonight.

Saw u won something with Vader although I'm blocked from Photosucket photos here at work. Congrats and I'll take another look whenever I'm home from the gym tonight.

Well, not sure why you're blocked, but it's not a photobucket file, I have my own website and webserver that I have it hosted to.

Thanks.

Back