The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once in a while, yes. But I don't do that on my cut. I am now transitioning into 2 weeks at maintenance and going to do a slight surplus after that. I train today so hoping to pull 225 at least.

How many reps?

I must be getting old, you inspired me to push more which wasn't north of 200, even then. I maxed out at five reps. Right hammy seem tight

How many reps?

I must be getting old, you inspired me to push more which wasn't north of 200, even then. I maxed out at five reps. Right hammy seem tight

If I hit a new PR and I can't pull my regular, I just pull what I can comfortably. If I am pulling the same weight 2 or 3 sessions...then usually 4x6 or 3x8.

If it's squat 3-4x8. Today I squatted 3x8 @145 and 1x5 @150.

End of my cut today. Back to bulking for me. Then a cut for summer.

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 4.57.48 PM.jpg

Glad to say I lost like 70 pounds since 2015 and still losing each day. Was 345 and now 260. Great to be in shape.

Glad to say I lost like 70 pounds since 2015 and still losing each day. Was 345 and now 260. Great to be in shape.

Nice.

Shoveling the snow is enough exercise this Winter. Max was unhealthy 238. Now 211-215 lbs. A little less strength but much more healthier.

That's really impressive. I'm trying to drop some weight myself, maybe 10 pounds. I want to be cut again for the summer, so I'm changing up my routine so I have more time for cardio.

But this means, I'll have to go back to the old days of training I used to do which was 2 hour workouts. Ugh.

Last edited:
I need to start working out again to fight middle age man body.

Was in pretty good shape for a while, lifting at work every day. Then contractors were told that the gym was off limits. Haven't worked out since mid October. Apparently some contractor wrecked a government car...and that resulted in us not being able to use the gym any more. WTF. I'll sign a waiver.

46-year-old female here. I picked up running a little over three years ago to combat those "issues" that women my age start to face. I had read that exercising helps relieve symptoms. To make sure that I stuck to some sort of daily activity, I signed up for races so that I'd commit to a training program. And it totally snowballed on me. I've been in a perpetual state of training ever since, as I'm constantly looking for that next race. My favorites are 10K and 15K runs. I'm training right now for my first sprint duathlon of the season. I'm racing in 5 of them this year. But it's been completely worth it. I've dropped 30 pounds and this is the best I've felt in years.

Peachtree Road Race.jpg

At this point in my life, most of my exercise comes from playing basketball 3 times a week, for a total of about 7 hours. I used to supplement that with jumping rope and some light weightlifting on my "off" days, but seeing most of that takes place in the garage, I haven't been doing much of it. It's been a bit too cold out. Now that spring is trying to arrive, I need to get back to my routine.

46-year-old female here. I picked up running a little over three years ago to combat those "issues" that women my age start to face. I had read that exercising helps relieve symptoms. To make sure that I stuck to some sort of daily activity, I signed up for races so that I'd commit to a training program. And it totally snowballed on me. I've been in a perpetual state of training ever since, as I'm constantly looking for that next race. My favorites are 10K and 15K runs. I'm training right now for my first sprint duathlon of the season. I'm racing in 5 of them this year. But it's been completely worth it. I've dropped 30 pounds and this is the best I've felt in years.

View attachment 332520

That's awesome. Glad to hear it!

Chunky's got a new co-op with a full gym. Chunky's been hitting it up for 2 months. Chunky has to put the statues away if he wants ladies the last summer of his youth.

IMG_4120.JPG

Last edited:
207.8 lbs....seriously, do Mr. Green have to raid some McDonald & Burger King? Going to have to fry that strip bass and eat it tonight!!

Back