The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pZ8zNOZ.jpg

Jerry is a meathead to the NTH DEGREE. Go back to your Dbol Jerry. (surprised you watch him Ski)

/PUKE

Jason Blaha has SOME good info, but is mostly shtick.

Only worthy YT vids for lifters IMO is Vic, scoob, And athleanX. (and Hodgetwins for humor)

I agree, but I find the Hodgetwins kind of annoying, though.

back in shape now, not that I was really out of shape but light home exercise just not cutting it. my elbow was hurt bad while shoveling snow. now its back 90%, after 2 weeks.

Damnit it is hard to get a decent spotter when I am not training with my friends.

Was attempting 455 raw on the bench and the spotter took it away as soon as the bar slowed. gdamnit.

I enjoy watching Vic. He seems humble and knows what he's doing. Seems like he really wants to help people. Same for Snoppy.

I signed up for the Arnold Classic Strongman World Amateurs next year. My work is cut out for me. Winner of that show gets to compete with the top strongmen in the world at the Arnold Classic the following year.

Time to bust some ***. My Pressing power is really good. Just need to bring my deadlift and grip up.

Holy ****! D: That's an amazing lift right there.

Thanks man! I am trying to bring up my strict press strength. I am a much better push presser. Here I am attempting to push press a 220lbs circus dumbell with a 3" handle. Missed it as it went out of groove.

Last edited:
Back