The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20140103_164405_zpsfgqusrtf.jpg

Ski

You sure love those three people Ski! btw I am going like a bad man leading up to Mexico. Gotta look good... no rolls or muffin top for this guy!

How are you doing for training?

You sure love those three people Ski! btw I am going like a bad man leading up to Mexico. Gotta look good... no rolls or muffin top for this guy!

How are you doing for training?

I'm back to 3 am's after a long vacation from work, whenever I didn't have to work I could go in at anytime... now's its GAME TIME! :yess:

Ski

Holidays were hard especially being off work. But I made in the gym on all days I normally go so that was good.

Glad they are over. Full diet mode back in effect.

Threw on a shirt the other day to go to the gym. Had not worn it since I bought over 3 years ago cause it just didn't fit right. I would have never worn it around the house much less the the gym ! So that felt good.

Taking posession of a 1000sqft warehouse on April 1st with a buddy. Turning it into a hardcore private gym. Strongman, Powerlifting and Weightlifting. We are gonna have power racks, plenty of bars, platforms and weights. Dumbells, Glute ham Raise, Bench, Atlas Stones, Farmers Walk, Super Yoke, Prowler, Tires, Grip tools, bands, chains, Logs, etc...

Fully heated, electricity and a bathroom all included. Giant garage door reveals a huge flat parking lot, excellent for doing strongman/crossfit ****. Been dreaming of this for years.

Taking posession of a 1000sqft warehouse on April 1st with a buddy. Turning it into a hardcore private gym. Strongman, Powerlifting and Weightlifting. We are gonna have power racks, plenty of bars, platforms and weights. Dumbells, Glute ham Raise, Bench, Atlas Stones, Farmers Walk, Super Yoke, Prowler, Tires, Grip tools, bands, chains, Logs, etc...

Fully heated, electricity and a bathroom all included. Giant garage door reveals a huge flat parking lot, excellent for doing strongman/crossfit ****. Been dreaming of this for years.

That sounds really cool ! Enjoy it buddy.

Back