The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Krayt so 85's on each hand right? That really isn't terrible, it takes a lot of stabilizing muscles to even do the exercise, you're pretty close to maxing out ur dumb bell set.

Yeah 85 each hand(170 total). My goal is to get to the 90's by sometime this summer (totally doable) then when i can do those for 12 reps i will get the upgrade powerblock kit. (i can only do 5 reps with the 85's right now, so i consider those my strength sets, then i do a little lighter weights for my hypertrophy sets 6-12 reps)

I do 4 sets strength and 4 sets hypertrophy then flys 4 sets.(for chest)

Yeah 85 each hand(170 total). My goal is to get to the 90's by sometime this summer (totally doable) then when i can do those for 12 reps i will get the upgrade powerblock kit. (i can only do 5 reps with the 85's right now, so i consider those my strength sets, then i do a little lighter weights for my hypertrophy sets 6-12 reps)

I do 4 sets strength and 4 sets hypertrophy then flys 4 sets.(for chest)

Thanks very good man... How much do you weight?

That is a good weight for your size.

I weigh 230ish, in good condition and I use 75kg dumbbells for incline flyes.(8-10 rep range). I dont do dumbbell press anymore as the 75kg is the biggest in the gym.
I dont train anywhere near as heavy as I used to and I think Im getting the best results possible from "natural" training.
Do you compete in natural shows then?

Yep, will be training and cutting down for the show in July, Missouri Naturals. Hopefully I will be happy enough with my cut.

I'm staying consistent, jogged again last night, only this time I ended it with a nice 100 yard sprint. I haven't ran like that in years, I felt like I was going to pass out, but we threw the football around for another 20 minutes or soto cool off and I felt great! I was making some nice catches, even made a one handed grab on the run that I probably would not have made a month ago. I'm feeling the differences, they are subtle, but I can feel them.

Body mass index, does not incorporate muscle...

fail_party.jpg

I did the military system for checking BMI and mine came out at 26%. But yeah, as Skiman said... BMI doesn't really take into account muscle mass. I've thought about getting some good calipers to see where I am at, but haven't done so... I'm just going without it. As long as I continue to look better, it doesn't matter. :lol

Congrats on your continued success Ill! Keep at it bro. :rock

I took a full dose of Superpump today and it really got me going. I ran my full 20 minutes without issue, even though my legs are still sore. Once the SP got into my system, the soreness disappeared. I did my Bicep/shoulder/forearm workout and was at the gym for 2 hours. I got an insane pump and it really was helping me to push my biceps to the limit. It started to fizzle out by the end of it though, when I was doing shoulders. Still trying to work the back deltoid a bit more, so I am doing a lot of light weights back there to help build it up.

But it was really great, I feel STACKED today. I still have a lot of fat to burn, but my body is starting to look pretty damn impressive with my shirt off. My weight has stabilized though, been at 204 for a week now.

Out of curiousity, what's with all the supplimental things people are talking about taking, isn't what the body does on it's own enough?

Out of curiousity, what's with all the supplimental things people are talking about taking, isn't what the body does on it's own enough?

Oh yes..... the ole natural argument.

Well all I can say is whenever you bulk, u feel like a super god and whenever you're cutting, try dead lifting 400+lbs on 0-50 carbs or 2000 cals same goes for the bench press, say you rep 315 for 10 reps what do u think it's gonna be whenever you start dropping cals.

It's just a kick start in order to get the job done, some days you really don't feel it, again the supplement is just that, a dietary supplement. Not a replacement to everything you've been taught but an extra boost when the times get tough. If anyone that is really strict on their diet and eating clean while cutting cals and tapering the carbs towards the night they'll know what I'm talking about whenever you need the extra added boost.

For those that can lift without supps more power to them but I have a question, how fast are you training, how much cardio, and what amounts of weights are you moving because only then can I measure who is really pushing themselves to the limit.

Well, I personally think that when one is going to the gym 5 or more days a week... help is always appreciated. The body becomes weary, is probably not getting enough protein, etc. And it affects your workout, making you cheat on form or quit early.

So I first started taking Whey Protein, to help give my muscles the fuel they needed. And then I tried Superpump to give my body the adrenaline boost I needed to keep my intensity up. I also take a multivitamin to help give my body the nutrients it needs. Especially on my diet, I may not get all of the vitamins I need on a daily basis. So the multi helps a lot.

Some people don't use anything, but I think that using a little can help you out a lot. It just depends on the person, everyone has to make the decisions themselves... find what works best for them.

Well all I can say is whenever you bulk, u feel like a super god and whenever you're cutting try dead lifting 400lbs on 0 carbs or 2000 cals same goes for the bench press, say you rep 315 for 10 reps what do u think it's gonna be whenever you start dropping cals.

It's just a kick start in order to get the job done, some days you really don't feel it, again the supplement is just that a dietary supplement. Not a replacement to everything you've been taught but an extra boost when the times get tough. If anyone is really strict on their diet and eating clean while cutting cals and tapering the carbs towards the night they'll know what I'm talking about whenever you need the extra added boost.

For those that can lift without supps more power to them but I have a question(s), how fast are you training, how much cardio, and what amounts of weights are you moving because only then can I measure who is really pushing themselves to the limit.

Well all I can say is whenever you bulk, u feel like a super god and whenever you're cutting, try dead lifting 400+lbs on 0-50 carbs or 2000 cals same goes for the bench press, say you rep 315 for 10 reps what do u think it's gonna be whenever you start dropping cals.

It's just a kick start in order to get the job done, some days you really don't feel it, again the supplement is just that, a dietary supplement. Not a replacement to everything you've been taught but an extra boost when the times get tough. If anyone that is really strict on their diet and eating clean while cutting cals and tapering the carbs towards the night they'll know what I'm talking about whenever you need the extra added boost.

For those that can lift without supps more power to them but I have a question, how fast are you training, how much cardio, and what amounts of weights are you moving because only then can I measure who is really pushing themselves to the limit.

:lecture Well said.

You can definitely feel the difference when you are going full tilt all week naturally and when you are doing the same with a supplement. It's night and day.

When I was not taking one, my bench was very low. I was benching maybe 85-95, but with a supplement just a week later I was benching 130 the same amount of reps and sets.

yea, BMI is not a real judge of body fat. I had a buddy who was a Navy Seal, he was about 5'5" and about 190 pounds. He had about 4% body fat, so he was gigantic and BMI said he was obese :lol:lol:lol:lol

yea, BMI is not a real judge of body fat. I had a buddy who was a Navy Seal, he was about 5'5" and about 190 pounds. He had about 4% body fat, so he was gigantic and BMI said he was obese :lol:lol:lol:lol

Thanks DA, keep SP'ing up and lemme know whenever you switch or try that CL White Flood, can't wait to hear what you think about it. I've turn some folks at the gym on to it and they never looked back.

*more on the natural arguments*
Personal I find anything besides roiding up natural. If it's in the body then I consider natural. A little extra caffeine, some creatine, extra protein, etc... that is all natural additives that exist in the body.

It's whenever some that is roided up and gains 8lbs per week of muscle is where I don't agree with. They are able to recover instantly that day/night and probably pack on a few pounds of muscle.

For the average male, 2lbs of muscle is right on per month, that is if they are working hard of course, so by quadrupling that a week in mind is cheating. It's the reason I will never do a unnatural show, it's just too much of a unfair advantage.

Back