The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran 8 1/2 miles this weekend on the trails. Total time was an hour and 10 min.

Want to run today but I have a paper due for class. I'll be glad when I am done with this crap. It's interfering with my working out. :p

What are you going back to school for (field), or I mean what are you studying?

Finally getting my CIS in Networking+Security degree. I have all the knowledge already since I've been doing this for 20 years but now I just want to add the paper to go with it.

Finally getting my CIS in Networking+Security degree. I have all the knowledge already since I've been doing this for 20 years but now I just want to add the paper to go with it.

Paper is always nice, I stopped at a Masters in Computer Science Engineering (I was so done with school by then) as I steadily saw that I would not make anymore pay, but it does look nice in paper for future jobs in case you wanted to leave your current company.

Congrats LaMelnik :rock

Paper is always nice, I stopped at a Masters in Computer Science Engineering (I was so done with school by then) as I steadily saw that I would not make anymore pay, but it does look nice in paper for future jobs in case you wanted to leave your current company.

:exactly:

My current employer likes to hold that I don't have my degree over my head.

so I'm going to really mess them up when I have the paper, CompTIA certs and CCIE when I finish.

The triple whammy will be pay up or I'm outta here!

Maybe I will move to Missouri :wave

so I'm going to really mess them up when I have the paper, CompTIA certs and CCIE when I finish.

:lol:lol:lol we actually just had a security guy leave our company and he'd been here like 20 something years...

That is my deal, I have the experience but decided last week to go back to school to get the paper.

My workouts are still going on and first thing in the morning now. I have decided too that I am going to do a cut diet for a couple weeks of just protien, veggies and fruits.

Absolutely. My parents/friends were riding me because I decided against getting my doctorate. Unless I want to start teaching at a University level I'll never see any of that tuition money back so I just don't care to keep going.

Now I'm having a problem finding a job because I have the papers, but not the experience outside of my volunteering and internships.

Or NY :pray:

Either congrats bro. :clap

NYC is the place to be...one day I'll reach my goal to move back.

Missouri sux.

Update on my weight.....I've gain 2 pounds :(

I tried going to the gym...but I just can't...I'm to stressed with work. My freelance contract finishes in August...so I'm gonna hit it hardcore then.

For now ...i'm just trying to eat right.....hopefully i won't gain any more. :(

Missouri sux.

I tried going to the gym...but I just can't...I'm to stressed with work. My freelance contract finishes in August...so I'm gonna hit it hardcore then.

Yea, explain?!!??!?! :gah:

fat-man-2.gif

Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Adult/Mature Content;Computers/Internet;Spyware/Malware Sources"

U trying to get me in trouble Ween? :tap

Your wife has an adult filter on your computer? :nana:

Missouri sux.

lol

I can take a healthy #2 and lose that much :rotfl

Ugh, I feel like such a heifer. I need to lose like 10 lbs fast... :lol

You sure you need to lose 10 lbs? Sometimes you ladys go overboard.

I am getting really ripped up. Only 10 lbs more for me to go... I am different. I like the cut look. Women need shape, I want to be cut like a razor blade. :D

Back