The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giving up alcohol for 90 days. (wanna see the effects on Gains, gotta be good!)

Last edited:
Up until today I have never ran anything significant other than on a treadmill. Did a city type run over all kinds of terrain and got made a _____.:exactly:

I admire you runners. I really do. I hope I can get to the point where I can do a little more... right now I don't think I can hang.

I admire you runners. I really do. I hope I can get to the point where I can do a little more... right now I don't think I can hang.

Thats your problem. You don think you can do it. Let your body do the thinking!! Start running that ____ up son!!!! Run till you drop!! and you will see you can!

Thats your problem. You don think you can do it. Let your body do the thinking!! Start running that ____ up son!!!! Run till you drop!! and you will see you can!

:rock:rock:rock

Unless its something physical, like a busted knee or something. Then in that case go to the doctor, fix that ____ up...and then do what Pitu saids. :lecture

:nono:thwak

Get your candy-ass out there and start!!!! :mad:

I have never been a runner jus a sprinter. It's a hard transformation that kicks my ass but I do it. Pushing yourself is the only way to make it happen.

Holy Schnikies!!!! :horror I actually agree with what p!tu has to say. :lol

:rock:rock:rock

Unless its something physical, like a busted knee or something. Then in that case go to the doctor, fix that ____ up...and then do what Pitu saids. :lecture

Damn no sympathy from the fellow Boriqua's !!!!!

:nono:thwak

Get your candy-ass out there and start!!!! :mad:

I have never been a runner jus a sprinter. It's a hard transformation that kicks my ass but I do it. Pushing yourself is the only way to make it happen.

Holy Schnikies!!!! :horror I actually agree with what p!tu has to say. :lol

No my brutha from anotha too !!!! :gah:

Ok, time to work it in...

Got 3 hours of classes to look forward to tonight. First 45 minutes is Yoga, then Monkey Bar Gym (don't know the curriculum yet), and then an hour of Krav Maga (advancing and retreating punches, low punches, low kicks and choke from the front defense. Can't wait.

Had to buy all new shorts for the summer... 30-inch waists and they're still loose. Haven't been that size since high school.

I was curious as to what type of shape P90X could actually get you in cardiovascularly, so I decided I'd run yesterday to find out. I was actually surprised. I ran 3.1 miles in 26 minutes and 39 seconds and felt good afterwards. I've never been a runner (it's been ages since I ran more than a mile) and certainly nothing for distance, so I'm happy that my cardiovascular system seems to be strengthing along with the rest of me.

Nice job on the run. I love trail running but the road kills my shin splints.

Ran 8 1/2 miles this weekend on the trails. Total time was an hour and 10 min.

Want to run today but I have a paper due for class. I'll be glad when I am done with this crap. It's interfering with my working out. :p

Back