The Shape of Water by Guillermo Del Toro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished watching this. Great production value and I loved the main actress. Its very hard to judge any movie to be best picture as my gauge is Forrest Gump and that calibre is set very high. Kind of like FRIENDS no sitcom has come close!!

Forrest Gump? Friends?

I cannot relate to any of that. Friends was always painfully bad to me, and Gump was just mediocre.

One persons high water mark is another persons toilet puddle.

Finally watched this... Thought it was crap... Like all Guillermo films it is very pretty to look at. But this film was boring and I did not care about anyone in it.

It was like ET if ET was not very likable, killed people, and ****ed Elliot.

Finally watched this... Thought it was crap... Like all Guillermo films it is very pretty to look at. But this film was boring and I did not care about anyone in it.

what the hell :lol

thank you for your review

what the hell :lol

thank you for your review

469342_1.jpg

Sorry to say this is about how me and the misses felt after watching The Shape of Aqua. Succinct review. :lol

I hate it even more now that I know it was a rip off of that Dutch short.

I is it fair to say that this is what passion movie looks like without the meddling of the higher ups in a studio? Movie was good but I found my least favourite thing was the creature! Did not care for the design

The whole movie is weird. She was a mega horny woman who seemed to rub one out before work every morning. I’m pretty sure she’d **** anything that looked her way.

Saw this last night. Was expecting more fish pron by the way peps were talking. The film looks beautiful. Everything pops. Enjoyable quirky characters. But the overall story was meh. Lots of things happen that just never end up going anywhere. Not sure how this one best picture. Not that the Oscars work like that.

Back