The scariest thing in any movie ever ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havent been "scared" by a movie since I was kid, but the scene in Poltergeist where the clown drags the kid under his bed scared the ++++ out of me. I had a clown that looked exactly like that in my room at the time. That scene pretty much affected me for life, clowns still give me the creeps.

Same for me. I must have been about 6yrs old when I saw the preview of this on tv. They showed that clown dragging the kid under the bed and it terrified me.

exorcist is the all time scariest movie ever...Prince of Darkness from john Capenter scared the ++++ out of me when I was younger and watching it alone.....The last movie that scared me in recent years was ''The mothman prophecies'' it gives me chill every time I'm watching it alone....:eek:

YOU ARE NEVER ALONE...

Mwhahahahahahahahaha....

Btw, I would say P!tu's vids are the scariest thing I've seen in a while.

Blair Witch scared the crap out of me, I had problems going to bed that night. Now I watch it and can laugh.

"The Shining" is such an excellent movie that still gives me the creeps when I watch it.

Not sure if this image will make it through mods, but this scene in particular still gives me the heeby jeebies
Floater-1.jpg

I also think the scene(s) in Pink Floyd's The Wall are a little disturbing as well.

sq-scary-mask-kids-wall.jpg

Most other horror movies, I find funny and/or silly, but I still enjoy them.

Last edited:
I remember being really scared by the chick in the bathtub from Kubrick's The Shining... something about that really creeped me out the first time I saw it.

The last time I was scared watching a horror movie was also when I was a kid....I'd have to say it's a tie between The Changeling with George C. Scott (the kid's wheelchair going down the stairs freaked the hell ot of me) and Prince of Darkness. (I was so scared after seeing that at the theater I had to have my friend's parents stay with me until my parents got home. :eek:)

changeling_ver1.jpg
384px-Prince_of_Darkness_film-1.jpg

The scene in The Omen II where that guy falls through the ice and you see him pounding on the underside of the ice trying to get out and then he dies....that kinda freaked me out too.

Hands down the most messed up film i've ever seen! It was best to watch when you were young.

I think 'seeing it when your are young' is the key. I saw "The Exorcist" around age 19/20 and just didn't find it scary at all. The idea is great of course but I didn't find it creepy or scary at all. Perhaps if I'd seen it when I was under the age of 10 I would have had a different reaction (since I started watching all kinds of films in the horror genre around age 9).

same thing here , first time I seen it I was about 12 and to be honest since my mum was a big horror fan by then not many horrors ( except for the real freaky ones ) scared me much. :D

I was young and impressionable when I saw this:

5052nlni6.jpg

Afterward, my uncle propped a doll above a door so that it would fall on me when I opened it.

It's the only time I can recall a movie (and an +++++++ relative) scaring the living ++++ out of me.

I was young and impressionable when I saw this:

5052nlni6.jpg

Afterward, my uncle propped a doll above a door so that it would fall on me when I opened it.

It's the only time I can recall a movie (and an +++++++ relative) scaring the living ++++ out of me.

:lol :lol :lol

Your unlce sounds awesome.

Phantasm scared me. Poltergeist scared me so bad my dad had to slap me to get me to go to sleep. I could never sleep after zombie movies either.

The Exorcist didn't scare me, but I didn't see it until I was 12.

Only thing to scare me as an adult was The Ring. A friend and I watched it one night, expecting it to be 'creepy' and nothing more. Not sure what happened, but it scared us stupid. He wouldn't let me leave the movie at his house, and I returned it to the video store on my way home. I went three nights unable to sleep with the lights off.

I first saw The Evil Dead when I was 5 and it scared the ++++ out of me. It is now one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time. It is also one I of 2 movies that I own more than one copy of on DVD. The other is Army of Darkness.

I also was scared by The Hills Have Eyes 2 remake. Scared that I actually paid to see that piece of ++++ movie. :lol

i guess perspective has a lot to do with it... but like most people, it's a childhood memory....

When i was little i stayed overnight at a freinds house. about 1:00 a.m. we sneaked downstairs to watch JC's The Thing on HBO (we were too young, and our folks wouldn't let us watch movies like that.) I was cool with it up until the defribillator scene. When the chest opened up it was the scariest thing i'd ever seen in my life. I don't remember being that scared about anything since...

You know what else was a good and relatively recent scray flick? Stir of echoes, part 1, part 2 is probably lame. I watched that a few years back, turned it off, called up a neighbor to watch it with me, and finishid the movie. :lol Something about a realistic ghost story does it for me.

When I was much younger, we watched "The Lady in White" as part of a church youth gorup thing. It features Mona (from Who's the Boss) who is the lady in white. One scene where she is wlking down the stairs coming after some young kid explorers who wanted to investigate her house creeped us all out. It was awesome, I was the only guy in our youth group, 6 other girls.

It's kind of sad, but really the only movie that's scared me was Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstien. I was like 8 or something and that freaked me out, even though it was a comedy.

But since then I haven't been scared by any movies.

I remember seeing Tommy, the movie made by the band The Who as a child and it scared the youknowwhat out of me. Also John Carpenters The Thing, is one I draw from childhood memory as scary. The bit where they go to defilbulate(excuse spelling) the guy and his chest/stomach opens up and bites the guys hands off. Also where the decapitated head falls on the floor, then grows legs and proceeds to run around. Very scary.

Only 2 movies that scared me to this day and they are:

The Eye - Japanese Version
Scene- when girl was haunted by old lady in the hospital

The Others
Scene - loud thumping-running sound in the kids bedroom

John Carpenter's The Thing scared the crap out of me when it first came out. But for me the scariest movie was one that made me not go swimming for years. Duh da.....Duh da....Duh da....Duh da, duh da duh da....JAWS!!!

Back