The Resurrection (The Passion of the Christ sequel)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Passion of the Christ sequel

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm an atheist myself, and I loved The Passion. It was a wonderfully made film, and regardless of my beliefs, I actually enjoyed myself. (I was raised Catholic, so it wasn't like it was all new to me).

Has it been confirmed that this is happening?

I was raised Episcopalian, and I became an Atheist. But as I've gotten older, I've become more Agnostic.

Has it been confirmed that this is happening?

Yes, Randall Wallace (BRAVEHEART) confirmed that it's happening, and that he's working on the script with Gibson. Everything else so far has been conjecture.

I still haven't seen it. If it's still on Netflix, I'll finally watch it this weekend since I got four days off.

I think making one film that is predominantly Scripture based and then a direct sequel that will be mostly conjecture is not a good idea. Unless the entire film is going to be about Jesus appearing to people before He ascended to Heaven and then have the rest set in the future and show His return with the Saints to put down the Antichrist. I'd be shocked if Mel tried to put that on film though.

Back