Premium Format The Red Death Premium Format - on sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see the pics,I ordered this piece months ago which is a hard decision,you know that.

The light up feature is top notch glows red and orange and he feels solid. The concern I have are the pegs on his feet. He stands on the back of the base and he leans forward.

I dunno yet on photos yet if I do I'll post them tomorrow when executioner arrives

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

20160619_211220_resized.jpg

here is my attempt at pics.....

absolutely love this statue! The figure is a nice flat with some gloss paint...but the guts are just glistening20160619_211206_resized.jpg!!! LOVE IT!!

The base and cloak are increadable! Nothing was broken...i an in shock. I was a bit worried when unpacking him. I predict this a being one of the best stature ever....have a hunch

20160619_211201_resized.jpg

is that piece of wood on the base moveable?
its position is different from the prototype, which makes the figure looks like being stumbled by it.
QQ图片20160620102324.jpg
QQ截图20160620102339.jpg

the base does not look movable. I keep it turned into the wall so I don't scare my kids if they dare enter my den.....man this thing is CREEPIE!!!

Looks good and is there any plastic parts or metal on this piece?

i do not see any metal...the mask appears to be plastic. Have to admit...I literally treated this thing with kid gloves...meaning I wore gloves and prayed I did not break anything. His feet are actually the pegs...I hope there is an internal support like a metal rod in the legs to help prevent any bending due to gravity over time. the rod that holds the mask, I think, is polystone too. He has a good weight to him.

Back