The Rebuild is on...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaMelnik

Super Freak
Reaction score
A few years ago, I had a collection that amazed many. However, I had to part with all of it. It wasn't by choice as the judge ordered it during my divorce. Having to sell off everything was painful but I knew one day that I could replace it.

I am very slowly rebuilding but I thought I would show what I have now from Sideshow. It's not much but I am very happy with it as all of this was free from Sideshow.

img4457d.jpg

Butcher, Chainsaw and Harbinger were all from Spooktacular 2009. Bowen Iron Man Modern I got a great deal on and could not pass up. Mace was from Fantacular 2010 and Iron Man Mark I was a gift from Mistress of the Web this past Christmas.

img4458z.jpg

img4465o.jpg

img4466p.jpg

Mummy Mickey my daughter won during Spooktacular 2009 using her mom's account. I thought it was funny when I saw that she had won :rotfl

macee.jpg

I have some items in storage that were given to me and will add them once I feel the urge to display more. For now this is just fine as it reminds me how great Sideshow is...

sorry to hear about your loss, but glad to see you are rebuilding. look forward to more pics in the future.

that`s a great restart, congrats:horror !!

I wish you that you can rebuild the collection as it was!:rolleyes:

I know this sucked bro. Especially with some of the pieces we spent time getting ... cross country shipping and all !

But you are on your way back. You had a plan, you stuck to it and are coming back ! :rock

If anything that Mark I is the most amazing piece ! Never part !

Now to find you some Iron Man and Scout Trooper stuff ! :D

Thanks everyone. Feels weird not having a wall err room :p full of stuff..

I know this sucked bro. Especially with some of the pieces we spent time getting ... cross country shipping and all !

But you are on your way back. You had a plan, you stuck to it and are coming back ! :rock

If anything that Mark I is the most amazing piece ! Never part !

Now to find you some Iron Man and Scout Trooper stuff ! :D

I have a surprise for you... You will see it soon enough. Just taking care of a few things first.

The hardest stuff to get rid of was the Scout Trooper w/ Speeder Bike, Stealth Iron Man comiquette, Iron Man LSB and Darth Maul PF.

The great thing about collecting is that you can always get it again...

Wow, remind me to never get married. I don't think I could ever rebuild from scratch. Good on you for having that in you to do.

Sucks to hear that you had to sell off your collection :(
Good luck with the rebuild!!! It's looking great so far!!! :rock :rock :rock

A few years ago, I had a collection that amazed many. However, I had to part with all of it. It wasn't by choice as the judge ordered it during my divorce. Having to sell off everything was painful but I knew one day that I could replace it.

Same thing happened to me last year. Luckily I managed to hide a few of my grails.

You'll be back to "wtf am I gonna do with all this s#$%" in no time....

Half of the fun of collecting is the gathering-- you get to go through that twice. :D

Have fun.

Thanks everyone. I'm going to see if I can put up some more stuff I have put away this weekend. Not sure I will get to it as I am flying to NY Sunday morning.

Pulled out some of the items I had in storage.

This is what the collection looks like now.

img4480c.jpg

The 1st part of my collection that I will NEVER let go. The Unpainted and Ultra Bloody Crow - The Return Statuette.

img4481l.jpg

Next is the 2nd part that I will NEVER get rid of. The Dead Winter and Regular Crow - The Return Statuettes.

img4482k.jpg

The next two statues were a gift from JimJimmyJones85. I could never get rid of these as there were from a great friend and one I call my brother.

img4484.jpg

img4485m.jpg

I hope to get the regular and Monster Mania Red Nights version as well as the 7" ones later on.

This is the only Blade item I have left. I used to have both of the Factory X Blade's but had to sell them in my divorce.

img4483q.jpg

Here are the pictures of the rest of my small collection.

If you notice the Butcher and Harbinger are missing. This is because I am going to sell them to fund my grail that I have been searching for for over 4 years. Now that I finally found it, those two pieces were the ones that I felt could be sacrificed.

My favorite sideshow piece and truly underrated!
img4486w.jpg

img4487b.jpg

img4488v.jpg

I still have a few more items put away and will try to break them out in the next two weeks.

I'm glad to see you kept a few things. It's looks great so far!

Back