The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are going to re-release a variant of the Reaper, they could have at least made it as he appears in the print. I like that pose much better and I'm actually tempted by this print.

i wonder if they will re-release... But in that pic idk maybe it's me just it seem a little like he wasn't leaning back.. Maybe just the way they took the pic..
Oh yeah I have him and if they did make one as in the print I will get that one....

Gotta love the contradiction...
Released as a limited edition Sideshow Exclusive with only 300 pieces available, the Reaper General sold out in record time, and soon became a highly sought-after grail collectible. Now, as we continue to explore the cast of characters that make up the Court, we have decided it is time to revisit this distinguished mentor and leader of Death’s army, so that all fans might have a chance to own the legend that is Demithyle.

:slap

Is there any Difference between the Original and the Re-Release?
I think anyone that paid a Premium for the Original will Really be pissed at Sideshow.
Used to DC Direct doing this. Surprised Sideshow would do it too.

"Reserving the unique swap-out portrait and weapon options for the original Exclusive, the new edition comes with streamlined essentials, as well as a magnificent new base which celebrates the loyal General’s allegiance to the Bone Faction, and a few extra touches to his intricately designed armor and costume that pay homage to his epic battles. With this quintessential representation of the beloved Court character, we hope to capture your imagination all over again."

The Legendary Reaper Returns | Court of the Dead

Demithyle_Blog_02.jpg

I get it's a low blow but imo the original will still have the best pieces

When I think Reaper, I think skull and scythe , not sword and samurai mask, so I'd have to disagree there. That being said, I still like those switch out pieces , but it wouldn't be my preferred set up. I'd pay a couple hundred more to get those switch out parts, but not the $2k+ . I hope the packaging will still have that satin liner cause when I had the Doom LSF, they stopped including that.

I like that being a late comer I have a chance at this one. I just measured the space required for this. Lol...so tall.

I know they're basically the same, but I like 2.0 a bit more. The extra armour on the one arm, and the simplified base do it for me over the original. Although I loved the sword hand.

Missed out on it the first time, won't miss it again, that's for sure.

I've already lined up a foreign buyer for some of my organs, and I've secured a street corner to make some extra cash if that falls through. With any luck, I'll have just enough cash by the time the pre-order goes up.

I have an orginal and not mad at all. I have the extra pieces, cape into the hood and amazing base. This one has extra arm armor, new base and different cape. And, no...mine does not have a lean. Having said that as I am not going to be doing the CoD line...I would trade him for a XM studios Phoenix with coin. That would fit better into my collection c

Back