The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's one now going for $800+ on ebay. Tempting...

This is only the 3rd to hit ebay so far. Most collectors are keeping it I think because it is so great. Probably be hard to come by down the road. Wonder what the reserve is at on this one?

I Wouldn't. Just because this would be a very hard piece to flip for a good/decent profit. This statue seem to fall under a very specific market.

The people I work with think I am crazy to spend 1k on this statue but they don't understand the beauty of this work of art and details.

Just my two but its your money I would absolutely sell a testicle before I sold mine.

That is good advice exactly what I thought.The postage to ship out of Australia would be horrendous and we don't have the market here in Aus.It's good now hopefully a fellow collector will get the chance to own one.I feel that the paint applications on the numbered versions are exactly the same as the A.P. and I'm happy with mine He's still on the dining room table.Cool

Ok so the Reaper arrived and it's a ******ING awesome piece !!!!

Packaging is really nice and everything is protected very well !!!
To me the paint apps are very close to being perfect , the weathering of the clothes is also very well done.

Here are some unboxing pics:
sao4.jpg

6mxb.jpg

wbva.jpg

h7or.jpg

qyj0.jpg

fxww.jpg

7tr3.jpg

v8y0.jpg

hix9.jpg

pkka.jpg

Wait a minute... WHEN was this released?

I thought that the Court of the Dead was a new line? And that the Queen was the first character that was going to be out?

What did I miss?

Last edited:

I thought that the Court of the Dead was a new line? And that the Queen was the first character that was going to be out?

What did I miss?

Last year around this time. They just came out with Court of the Dead line name and I guess pulled the Reaper into it also....and Jack.

What did I miss?

Also some good premium format figs, if you were not aware of them: Patient Zero, Undying Carcass and these two are still available on the website: Frozen Dead and Templar's Verdict. They are all fantastic, I have all of them.

Last year around this time. They just came out with Court of the Dead line name and I guess pulled the Reaper into it also....and Jack.

Also some good premium format figs, if you were not aware of them: Patient Zero, Undying Carcass and these two are still available on the website: Frozen Dead and Templar's Verdict. They are all fantastic, I have all of them.

Thanks for the replies, Vader AL and hofmanjc! I just googled those, and they look great!

This one is more imporessive, thogh.

I will get into the line with the Queen whenever she gets available for Pre-Order, and I'll see if I can find one of the older releases, too.

Thanks a lot! :)

what ya think about displaying 2 of these , each with a different head/arm or maybe sell one....

Last edited:
Thanks for all your pics, guys.

This should finally arrive here next week. :clap

Back