The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my first payment was yesterday as well... definitely lucked out on this one.

2013-07-09192757_zpsd7f91439.png

Just got my AP....did anyone else's box look like it was put together with tape?

Last edited:
Thanks^^ I didn't get a chance yesterday but I will today for sure!

Sent from my SCH-I545

I have been offered an A.P. version and I already have a numbered one.In the e-mail Dave said there were only a handful of A.P's being offered.Postage to Australia $100 very tempted to grab another what do you guys think?

I have been offered an A.P. version and I already have a numbered one.In the e-mail Dave said there were only a handful of A.P's being offered.Postage to Australia $100 very tempted to grab another what do you guys think?

I Wouldn't. Just because this would be a very hard piece to flip for a good/decent profit. This statue seem to fall under a very specific market.

The people I work with think I am crazy to spend 1k on this statue but they don't understand the beauty of this work of art and details.

Just my two but its your money I would absolutely sell a testicle before I sold mine.

I'd get it. You could always sell the reg.

Back