The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is still people on this site who don't know about it. I could be wrong....as i am with many predictions. lol. Good luck with your sale.

Yeah, I'm usually wrong too! But this guy was at Comic con...wouldn't mind hangin on to him too much though. And thank you!

I was on the waitlist and I just got an offer for an AP from Sideshow. They said they were offering very few on the waitlist AP's.

I was on the waitlist and I just got an offer for an AP from Sideshow. They said they were offering very few on the waitlist AP's.

Do it!!! If u don't want it after u get it. I have a friend that is on the wait list that got no such offer. He'd gladly buy it from u.

I told them to set it up for a 3 month flex pay. I need this in my collection, just too awesome.

Mine is going to be an AP and so far on the other forum, there are two members getting AP's also.

I see now...earlier, I was trying to figure out what AP meant but I did not want to look like an idiot. After I saw Artist Proof I was then like DURRRR...

I see, I am wondering how many AP's they actually have on this one.

If possible, can someone post up pics of this next to a variety of different pieces for size comparison?

This piece is awesome!!!

I wonder if these AP are actually pieces that had for replacements. I haven't heard of anyone who has needed any replacement pieces for this yet.

I wonder if these AP are actually pieces that had for replacements. I haven't heard of anyone who has needed any replacement pieces for this yet.

Not sure, this is the exact email I got for mine:

On behalf of Sideshow Collectibles, I am proud to tell you that we are releasing ARTIST PROOFS of The Reaper: Death's General Legendary Scale Figure in extremely LIMITED quantity. If you don’t already know, Artist Proofs are items that exist outside the numbered edition and are generally reserved for the licensors, movie studio executives, the filmmakers, and Sideshow owners/partners. These Reaper proofs are ONLY being offered to those who placed waitlist reservations for the numbered edition figure. As it seems you made a reservation for a Reaper numbered edition piece, you now have the opportunity to acquire this piece for your collection. To give you an idea of how few Artist Proofs exist, we can only offer them to a handful of people on the waiting list.

Typically Artist proofs are more expensive than regular edition pieces due to their limited nature…however this is a special occasion. So, we will be matching the price of the numbered edition at $999.99-USD. Be mindful that this price does NOT include shipping costs or any applicable duties/taxes/fees. Should you decide to purchase this piece you can either pay in full or setup a flex-pay plan with up to 3 payments. If choosing flex-pay your first payment will be scheduled for July 5, 2013. Please note: No reward points, gift cards, or other discounts can be applied to this order, however you will earn new rewards points for placing the order.

If you are interested in purchasing an Artist Proof of The Reaper, PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY to this email BEFORE Monday June 24th, 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time. In an effort to be as fair as possible I will have to contact the next person on the waitlist should I not hear back from you by end of day Monday.

Yeah, it's fishy looking to me. I try not to jump to conclusions with things like this, but it does feel like the APs are a way to just sell more of these without breaking the ES. It depends on how many they sell I guess. If the sell 100 APs, obviously they're being shady.

" If you don’t already know, Artist Proofs are items that exist outside the numbered edition and are generally reserved for the licensors, movie studio executives, the filmmakers, and Sideshow owners/partners"

How many movie studio execs, filmakers and licensors (besides sideshow)involved with this product are there? and most other AP's I've see have been numbered, i.e.: AP __/30, etc.

Back