The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where if you can buy the print or sketches of the reaper they would look great displayed with reaper

i wonder if the delay is working out packing so these dont get destroyed in transit? a lot of small bits on this piece, still excited to get it in hand when it does eventually ship out.

I've never used the pack out option before but for this piece I just might. As costly as that may be.

I also hope there isn't a light up gimmick. I think the piece certainly stands out enough on its own. I'd rather it come with the art for sure.

oddly item page still shows it as shipping in April but my last flex was rescheduled to May. wonder if its slated for the 30th of April?

Really like this but I think the 3 arms would bug me. It's probably possible to only attach two of them.

Asymmetry is great. Who knows?! Maybe he lost one arm in the war when he was Death's Sergeant.

I just attended a redundant appendage symposium the other day...and the experts say that it is the next logical step in our evolution to have extra arms due the all the modern day multi-tasking, texting ect.

Just kidding...maybe.

Okay I have given up on asking for the light-up feature. SS please include the smoke making feature that is shown on the gallery photos.

All kidding aside, I am very excited to see this released also!

Okay. I really, really, really, really want this.
No money to pre-order though. :(
What's a girl to do?

Okay I've seen your massive collection. massive is an understatement, it leaves me seething with jealousy:lol It's obvious you are a girl with some resources, you can make it happen. if not I don't think it'll disappear before you get it. I have confidence.

Okay. I really, really, really, really want this.
No money to pre-order though. :(
What's a girl to do?

Honestly, I don't want to pull money out of my savings for it until I can pay for it in full cause I have no control with so many nice statues around.

Thing I'm terrified of is it sells out before it's released and then I'm screwed.

I hear ya. So glad i flexed early on, because the lump payment is tough to swallow. For me it is, I know there are some on here that have practically every sculpture including stonehenge.

It is for me as well. That's why I don't have enough for pre order it right now. I need to pull money out of my savings to get it but I really want it.

I have a good job but am far from being a rich person. I've just been collecting for a long time and live on noodles.

For what it's worth, Death's General was by far the coolest statue I saw at SDCC. Just my opinion, and I saw ALOT I didnt want to live without lol... Dont miss out on this one. Only 300 made.

it's a curse I know. I haven't been collecting for too long, and I remember wanting everything that came out, and then this artist friend says to me "you can't have everything", and suddenly i wasn't so stressed about whether i got something. it was one of those buddhist moments where the clarity from such a simple statement. But I digress, this statue is amazing and you have to get it!!!!

My sister used to say the exact same thing to me. :)

But you're right, I have to get this.

Back