The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen one sell on eBay in forever. What was the last sold price? I'm not even sure what to offer people.

I just sold mine, though not on eBay. I didn't want to sell but guy offered $2000 so bye bye it went. I'll just pick up the new varient when it's released. I have a felling the new one will be tailored to fit in with the current look of the Court.

I just sold mine, though not on eBay. I didn't want to sell but guy offered $2000 so bye bye it went. I'll just pick up the new varient when it's released. I have a felling the new one will be tailored to fit in with the current look of the Court.

Was that shipped price? Thanks for the info. I will know what to offer now.

It's was $2100 shipped price. I ended up eating $50 on the shipping but overall I think it was a good deal for both parties. If there wasn't a varient in the works I would have probably held on to it.

i think if the direction of the reaphook in the concept work could be changed to the oppsite, this new pose would be much cooler!
Demithyle.jpg

that will prolly go for close to 10k

Why do you think so high? It does not have the extra head, sword and the base is missing parts from what I can see. And I looked at it compared to mine and the paint likes very close.

I still think this is the best statue that SS has done. Followed by Venom. Two super awesome pieces.

It doesn't have the swap out parts?
.... That sucks. I would really want it too. Not for 10K though. That's Kray Kray.

maybe not 10k, but who knows. These charity auctions always go way above what they normally do, even without certain parts.

I had thoughts of maybe trying to acquire this.... But then I did the math. I can essentially buy 5 cotd pieces for the same money lol.

I haven't seen one sell on eBay in forever. What was the last sold price? I'm not even sure what to offer people.

I saw one sold for around $1650 on eBay this past summer. In fact it was here in the D/FW area in Mansfield , just south of Arlington. Personally I'm looking forward to the variant. I think it may fit in better with the COTD line since the original came out before this new concept was created.

I saw one sold for around $1650 on eBay this past summer. In fact it was here in the D/FW area in Mansfield , just south of Arlington. Personally I'm looking forward to the variant. I think it may fit in better with the COTD line since the original came out before this new concept was created.

I'll keep my eye out then. The price has gone up quite a bit since this line was announced.

Back