The REAL news...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty

just me
Reaction score
Well like the old song says, "Somewhere there's a someone for everyone." :lol

My favorite is "Get to da choppaaaa!" :lol

(yes, that's a Sideshow employee and yes, he will be at Comic-Con - so I suggest you print out a BIG picture of his goofy grin and bring it with you to beg for his autograph.... I'm sure he'll love it ... just don't tell him you got the idea from me, as I value my life :lol :angelsmil)

Get%20to%20the%20Choppa.JPG

Then why does it link to the items under the commercial telling you to buy them?

The commercial is:

1) intended to be fun - Sideshow makes connections among collectors with their favorite collectibles (and some of those items under it may be just what a *new* collector is looking for! - remember, there are scores of people out there who aren't on the Freaks board and don't pay attention to the newsletter but still like our stuff - I know, right? :horror - so these are great for YouTube/Facebook, etc.)
2) advertising the 'Sideshow Retail Network' which is a service that attemps to connect collectors to their hard-to-find grails: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=6243

It is in no way intended to sell the item it's showing... think of it like an eHarmony commercial ;)

Because then you find out more about it and then you really want it and you use the retail network to find one.

Dammit Dusty! i started a thread about this But I guess you beat me to it!!!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl This is one funny ass Commercial!!!! GET TO DA CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dammit Dusty! i started a thread about this But I guess you beat me to it!!!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl This is one funny ass Commercial!!!! GET TO DA CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lol Knew you'd appreciate that.

Back