"The Predator" by Shane Black (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reviews are mixed thus far, but I like Black and want to see a good Predator movie. This is one where I'll hope for the best.

Grace loved Nun only one who did and she was showered with gifts by WB.

She thinks that by talking about the WB gifts out in the open makes it ok to be bought off lol

My wife doesn’t like JJ she says he talks too fast very unnaturally so :lol
Well, if you were writing an academic paper on a topic you were funded to examine, or a radio talk show host discussing an interest affecting your parent company, so long as you disclose the potential conflict of interest the audience can decide whether or not you are believable/corrupt. Same concept here.

WB (and Universal) wined and dined her and gifted her she is compromised without a shadow of a doubt lol

How have you been kara I miss seeing you around these bad parts of the neighborhood :lol

Last edited:
I've been so damn busy, working 60+ hour weeks consistently on top of responsibilities at home. . . :(

No time for love, Dr. Jones. I feel guilty taking time today to visit the boards. But **** it. The earth will continue turning if I post about a dumb Predator movie for a few minutes.

Good lord that picture is terrifying.

"The best handshake in all of human history ..."

Everyone knows that this is the greatest all-time handshake:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I've been so damn busy, working 60+ hour weeks consistently on top of responsibilities at home. . . :(

No time for love, Dr. Jones. I feel guilty taking time today to visit the boards. But **** it. The earth will continue turning if I post about a dumb Predator movie for a few minutes.

Well hopefully you find the time to stick around as Khev and I are huge kara fans lol

Khev won’t mind me speaking for him when it comes to you. :lol

The more I think of this movie, it pisses me off more... ugh... those “pups” were so stupid... and the “super” Pred is awful... terrible CGI... [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh!
Just came back from a Preview Screening... I won't get into spoiler territory... but this movie is CRAP!!! I didn't think after AVP:R the franchise could sink any lower... but man... arghhh... I'm pissed... and sad...
Oh well
Surely it can't be worse than AVPR?!
I'll probably be seeing this tomorrow if I'm not too tired later on, I've not got my hopes up.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Lots more reviews coming in - some of todays seemingly written either by grade-10 mentalities that have trouble stringing a coherent sentence together
OR by "pro" critics that may (cough cough) - I say MAY (cough) have been willingly influenced by the inept media furor surrounding Black's stupidity & Munn's misleading, self-serving statements.​

There are also a lot of well-written reviews (pro and con) that make interesting observations.

We're looking forward to finding out for ourselves - good and/or bad.

TWO days to go !!
bouncin.gif
bouncin.gif

Everyone labeling the movie an action comedy :lol

It has more humor than some straight up comedies.

I read that the Predator actually acts jokingly.

WTF lol

If the gore and cursing was removed the movie could pass for the A-Team.

Last edited:
Back