The power of hope...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VERY COOL DUSTY! :D Cute Kid ya got there Dusty!:D Love that Mummy T-Shirt!:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, Travis has a glow-in-the-dark classic Wolf Man T too (they were actually selling those at Hot Topic along with a Frankenstein one - nice to see the classic monsters getting some love) - and a couple of Alfred Hitchcock ones (the Birds and Vertigo)... and some zombie and Batman shirts too... Dax doesn't have a chance, he's gonna be a huge geek just by accident of birth! :lol

Yeah, Travis has a glow-in-the-dark classic Wolf Man T too (they were actually selling those at Hot Topic along with a Frankenstein one - nice to see the classic monsters getting some love) - and a couple of Alfred Hitchcock ones (the Birds and Vertigo)... and some zombie and Batman shirts too... Dax doesn't have a chance, he's gonna be a huge geek just by accident of birth! :lol

It's so great to see little Dax so Happy and Giggleing! :D Congrats to both You and Travis! :D I have always been a huge geek then!:lol:rotfl Music, Movies, Computers, and Collectibles have been a BIG part of my life.:D
There is not much else a person can do when stuck in a Wheelchair. :(
Thanks so much for the Tip on the Monster T-Shirts! :D
I will have to see if a Hot Topic around me has them!:D

What a great video Dusty! :rock Thanks for sharing - he has an adorable laugh.....nothing like seeing a baby with a giggle fit. :D Congrats again! :duff

Been a while - thought you all would enjoy this photo of Dax meeting a mummy at the Sideshow office this week (it's also a little sneak peek at the upcoming Spooktacular movie - the mummy has a role in "Help Wanted").

I can't believe that he will be turning one in exactly a week!!! (Dax, not the mummy ;))

Cute picture, did he get really scared by the mummy? If not, you've got yourself a brave kid, Donald Duck scared me at Disney when I was 2 :lol

Wow --its been a year already--I remember when you named the little guy.
Is that you in the picture holding Dax?

Yes, that's me.

And no, he didn't not get scared AT ALL. He just wanted to pull off all the cloth that was hanging down. We did another "photo shoot" with the mummy holding him... no one sent me the pics yet though :(

Very cool---went back a few posts and watched the video--great laugh
My little guy just turned 10 today----it goes by really fast---enjoy each moment

Been a while - thought you all would enjoy this photo of Dax meeting a mummy at the Sideshow office this week (it's also a little sneak peek at the upcoming Spooktacular movie - the mummy has a role in "Help Wanted").

I can't believe that he will be turning one in exactly a week!!! (Dax, not the mummy ;))

Time sure flies, doesn't it? Dax sure is a cutie pie!! :)

"Look Mom, a giant roll of walking toilet paper!"

Great pic. Amazing how you can never tell that he was a premie.

My youngest was a premie and she may be a little on the short side, but she is smart as any kid I know. At 3 she already commands the computer and can work the Internet like you wouldn't believe.

Oh and Happy Early 1st Birthday Dax!

:happybday

That's good that he wasn't scared of the Mummy. Maybe you'll be able to get a picture of him with Santa (if you do that) without him crying. I remember one year I dressed up as Santa at my Grandma's daycare for the kids. When I went in the one year old room all the kids freaked out. So I left, didn't want to scar them for life. :lol

Anyway, he's a cutie, happy soon birthday to him. I hope you get some cute pics of him with his bday cake we can see!

Its great to see pictures of Dax. The mummy one was great. I wanna see Dusty in one of these though.

bluelanternhopesymbol.jpg

:D

Back