The power of hope...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dax is sooooooooooooo cute. I am so happy to hear everything is going great. What a handsome little boy. Doesn't it just melt your heart when they smile at you.

That red pepper costume matches the toenails in the picture(edit - SideshowDustynails, I presume).:D

Also, it is good to see that he is washing his own armpits already!:D:D

mmmmm... oatmeal!!

(he's really really bad with the spoon still but we try to practice a bit each day... I'm lucky if he actually swallows 2 or 3 spoonfuls ;))

BTW, I'm learning that photos like these (and the ones from the hospital) are very useful at times like right now - he's throwing a HUGE fit ... These photos keep me from tossing him out the window :lol

:mwaha........hang in there dusty, the ride is just beginning......:D

mmmmm... oatmeal!!

(he's really really bad with the spoon still but we try to practice a bit each day... I'm lucky if he actually swallows 2 or 3 spoonfuls ;))

BTW, I'm learning that photos like these (and the ones from the hospital) are very useful at times like right now - he's throwing a HUGE fit ... These photos keep me from tossing him out the window :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl thats just funny!

super congratz dusty!!!!

my baby will be born real soon too.
especting feb 23.

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Wow, congrats, didn't know you were expecting (well... not YOU exactly :lol)

It's a wild ride - go into it without ANY expectations and adjust to whatever comes, that's my best advice.

That was hilarious Dusty. :lol :lol :lol

He sure can laugh. Child authorities might think otherwise, and see this as a case of parental abuse and, I'm sure you'll agree with me, that the dribble was definitely a sign of 'mother, attend to your duties', before I wet my pants again. Damn it!!!

Can't get any cuter than that, Dusty!

5.gif

I love when babies laugh. He's adorable, such a cute little nose. Thanks for sharing the video.

Back