THE PERFECT ANAKIN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anakin reg = 30 shipped.

HA resculpted Anakin head = 30 shipped (estimated, I think it was like $27)

DA repaint = $30 shipped.

JOSH IS GOD. THESE PICTURES TAKE AWAY ALOT OF DETAIL, BUT GIVES YOU A GENERAL IDEA... I'll TAKE BETTER ONES TOMORROW.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MY BRUCE WAYNE HEAD.

OH AND ANOTHER THING, GET BETTER LIGHTS JOSH. YOUR WORK IS SOO GOOD BUT YOUR LIGHTS KINDA DOESN'T DO IT JUSTICE

evil.. but not sith.. kinda getting there.. PERFECT!! exactly like how I wanted it..

Picture031.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Last edited:
I know from experience that Josh's paint work really is so much more detailed in person. Looks great Venny. Definitely a piece you can be proud of. :clap

Gotta say...Ths is really the perfect Anakin.The Best I've seen so far.Kongrats on that awesome figure.

Can you take more pictures? And with hood on please.

Shai Hulud said:
Gotta say...Ths is really the perfect Anakin.The Best I've seen so far.Kongrats on that awesome figure.

Can you take more pictures? And with hood on please.

thanks shai, and I will... tomorrow though.. I'm tired as hell.. and I gotta take the DMV permit test tomorrow..

Darren's re-sculpt and Josh's repaint look awesome but that Asian custom Anakin truly is the PERFECT Anakin.

when SSC's anakin came out i thought that korean custom would be the ultimate anakin.

but honestly, after darren resculpted the SSC anakin, sorry fellas...

Ani013.jpg

THAT is the ultimate anakin. the korean one looks good, i like the hair and the outfit is better. but sculpt wise, darren's re-do is more accurate.

Thank you Venny.... not only for the far better pics... :lol But for the praise. It's much appreciated bro. I'm just happy you like it and that the expression was exactly as you envisioned it. Darren's resculpt is spot on and always fun to paint.

:rock:rock:rock:rock

That Anakin looks awesome. Darren and Josh make a great team. I can't wait to get my Anakin sculpt so I can get it sent off to Josh for paint.

How much was the sculpt tweaked? I'd like to see what kind of repaint these guys could do for an unaltered Yavin Luke sculpt, as I reckon it has a lot of potential.

trust me people if you've seen this baby in real life..... my pictures don't do it justice. (as much as I make fun oh that phrase I mean it...)

Picture043.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture049.jpg

masterside said:
No is perfect:D

this anakin is perfect:monkey5 :monkey5

Yup that Anakin is nice. It sure aint perfect though. I would take one Darren Anakin over 1,000 of the Neaderthal-akin. :rolleyes:

pixletwin said:
Yup that Anakin is nice. It sure aint perfect though. I would take one Darren Anakin over 1,000 of the Neaderthal-akin. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm not feeling that other one either. His hair looks like he's been sleeping outside for months and never washed it. Not to mention I don't think the likeness is all that super great either.

I remember all the hoopla over that Korean custom Anakin with the rooted hair. Darren's resculpt blows it away. Didn't the Korean one sell on ebay for over $1000? Ouch.

Back