The "Paul Revere" of Horror brings news for Universal Monsters fans.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which reminds me, does SS still have a Universal license?
If so, are there any new PFs in the pipeline??
I'd love to see them revisit the Bride of F.

this is great news.
Even if SS makes more UniMonster PFs, I think I have enough.

Maybe these replicas can help add to the diversity of my collection.
Looking forward to seeing what they turn out.

I'll be taking one Larry Talbot cane, please!

...and one of everything in Frankenstein's lab too
:monkey3

The scene re-creations sound an awful lot like Sideshow's dioramas. Seems odd to me that two companies would be producing similar product for such a niche market as classic horror. I wonder if Sideshow has closed the book on the Classic Monsters since these guys are upcoming? I know they said they had plans mid 2010 for some stuff, but who knows.....?:confused: Maybe pfs or possibly mini busts or 1/6 scale figures? Some of us are going to be broke.

The good Doctor now brings you news of impending delight for any of you who have money these days, :lol. Nick, this should especially interest you, as you were asking for prop replicas some time ago.:monkey5 Wallets will be bleeding......

https://www.factoryent.com/universal_monsters.html

I sense a Dracula cape and ring for certain.....

Oh Happy Day for The Monster!:chew Bad for my Wallet though.:lol

Thanks for the info Richard! :D

Have they made any kinds of figures in the past? I don't see anything similar to that on the site.

Hmmm... Hand painted statues is a far different animal than reproducing props and printing cards. Creatively, statues are on a completely different stratosphere of headache. Not just anyone can supervise such an enterprise either. Perhaps most concerning from a management standpoint is that you don't get too many at bats with the fanbase, not when companies like Sideshow have already been releasing stellar product for years as well as amassed a remarkable talent base.

I wish this company the best of luck. Ultimately, if they're any good, people will inevitably show up to watch the show.

:duff

Last edited:
Awesome! Can't wait for the Prisoner figures to come out last year!

i'll believe it when they actually get something to market...

it's not just the economy... i feel that way about any company that hasn't produced anything yet and is already behind on their releases... They may have the best intentions, but too many never get to the starting line...

Back