The Order: 1866 (PS4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope Assassin's creed Victory catches the same atmosphere of Victorian London like the Order did

I too hope for a darker tone in the next AC installment,but such sandbox games like AC won't have the same tone like games such as 1886 which was more like a straight forward cinematic experience like a long movie.

Just finished the game, i think this game has potential becoming great games i wonder what is gonna be the next, and i agree the game is lack of the story detail it need to be longer than this, but overall its good game

The problem with the game as already mentioned by one poster is it feels like your being guided through the game without much interaction at your end. The cutscenes though nice are too long and the action when it does happen is lacking unfortunately. It just seems all repeditive after a short space of time i.e cutscene, shootout, wander around a bit, cutscene, shootout, wander around a bit... you get the idea.

Yeah, that it for me. Its the lack of interaction. Make it more game-like in that sense, and it would make my top 5 for the year, easily. Did very much enjoy it, but I wanted MORE.........and side note: is this the first game to show full frontal male nudity....when I saw a *****, I was like, 'whoa, must be cold!'

Seriously, ***** in games...we've come a long way. So, we can see a ***** in a game, but I can't spell P E N I S here?

What are we? 5

PE NI S

Good thing this game is so short. It allowed me to get my second platinum trophy a lot easier than my first one which was for the Last of Us. :lol The trophies for this game are real easy to get comfortably in two playthroughs max. You can probably skip the 2nd playthrough and just reload previous chapters to finish up with what you didn't get the first time but I figured I'd like to play through it one more time.

Sorry to bump this sorry thread but I just saw that if you have a GameStop card you get a coupon to get this game for $20 off which would make it about $10 at GS. Probably at least worth that or you can await it's eventual arrival on PS+.

Back