The ONLY Stealth Iron Man thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

was your sim flawed or not?

• Total voters
What the hell Ryan?! I wasn't even on the waitlist.. it said 3-5 business days and that was the last I got. Yet a waitlister gets one already. That's sucky.

P.S. Congratulations on your mint Stealth and I love your cat! But I am a cat guy after all.

I was a waitlist conversion...looks like they are packing it in a wrap now and mine arrived MINTY fresh. I feel guilty though...I bought it to flip and it is so nice I am going to hang on to it! :D Here's some pics:

100_3449.jpg

That cat has no hair... nice statue too!

Personally I've always been a dog person...and the fact that your cat looks like a shaven rat on steroids hasn't changed my mind at all.....even as a kitten that must have been an ugly SOB.

Personally I've always been a dog person...and the fact that your cat looks like a shaven rat on steroids hasn't changed my mind at all.....even as a kitten that must have been an ugly SOB.

exotic animals for exotic tastes. i personally love the egyptian cats.

My time was 2007-08-09 17:09:33

Does anyone think I have a snowballs chance?

sim rma customer service contact

just was curious as to how long some have waited for a customer service contact to return their damaged sim. this is day 12 for a friend that e-mailed pictures of the damage with no reply.

anyone else still waiting for their rma? how long has it been since you sent damage pics?

That cat has no hair... nice statue too!

I personally find that animal very fascinating. While I do hate cats and I prefer dogs bit time, for some reason I could see myself having an Egyptian cat as a pet.

Back on topic, its good to see some people are still getting mint Iron Mans! It's better than everyone getting screwed.

Re: sim rma customer service contact

Still waiting for an RMA after sending my pictures too but did this deserve another thread since it was already discussed in the other one?

I'm not worried about it. In THE SIM thread, it has been stated several times that replacements are at least 60-90 days out so it doesn't do any good to have an RMA and send it back now anyway since you won't get a replacement sent back right away.

If your friend is that worried tell him to call SS and ask about it.

I got my Wait List converted last night...and my Wait List date was 1-11-08.:rotfl

I know a lot of other people who have earlier Wait List times that haven't been converted yet...not sure how mine got converted so quick and they didn't...but I was due for some of the good Karma I've been spreading so I'm happy.:chew

Mighty good troll, sir. You have them raging on the other forum. They probably spent time calling SS too! :rotfl

My time was 2007-08-09 17:09:33

Does anyone think I have a snowballs chance?

You never know with SS threeonesix said he got one converted Yesterday and he said he's only been on the waitlist for less than a month.:confused:

Mine's just been shipped from the EU warehouse, the tracking number doesn't register yet and probably won't until Monday....so I should receive both this an Black Cat by next Thursday at the latest.

I'm praying to Satan for some foam protection.

What the hell Ryan?! I wasn't even on the waitlist.. it said 3-5 business days and that was the last I got. Yet a waitlister gets one already. That's sucky.

Say what now!?!?! You haven't gotten one at all? WTFart is going on with it...did you get charged already? I feel really lucky I got one, but as always this stuff is hit and miss on the first try with shipping damage and it always sucks with an expensive item that you've been waiting months for.
As far as the kitty...people seem to be love or hate them(and many people change their tune after they meet him)...I absolutely love him and I am NOT a cat person at all. You really need to be around one to appreciate them.

Mine's just been shipped from the EU warehouse, the tracking number doesn't register yet and probably won't until Monday....so I should receive both this an Black Cat by next Thursday at the latest.

I'm praying to Satan for some foam protection.

You got lucky there, since the EU warehouse is to be closed from Monday 11th till Friday 15th. For some reason I never receive tracking info, so I hope mine has left the warehouse also (together with the 1:1 PRED BIO mask), otherwise, I have to wait an extra week at the least.
But that's ok. I received my PF SSE Bride, the 12" Predator Elder and the 12" Palpatine/Sidious pack today, so, I'm good for an other week. :D

Well that makes me even more pissed that waitlists are being converted, and arriving in mint condition, while "original" orders are delayed 2-3 months.

I'm happy for those that are getting converted, but not that I'm being put to the back of the list.

Well, since a lot of the SIM's arrived flawed to the original orders, this may be a special case, but usually, this happens all the time to us European collectors. Even the US wait-listers get their stuff before us. Nothing new to us EU collectors! Even if your situation is tragic, I'm sure you'll get over it. Think about that flawless SIM you'll be getting in about 60 to 90 days!

Last edited:
... As far as the kitty...people seem to be love or hate them(and many people change their tune after they meet him)...I absolutely love him and I am NOT a cat person at all. You really need to be around one to appreciate them.
See, that's just it: I'm not a cat person. Not at all! But that little creature is great! I've already spoken to my GF about it, but... alas.

Has SS asked anyone else to return their SIM already? I was originally told I'd be able to hold onto it until replacements arived but this is what Inthia just emailed me

We initially thought we could proceed with the piece in your possession; however we have decided that we will need the piece to be returned to our warehouse at this time.

WTF????

Re: sim rma customer service contact

Still waiting for an RMA after sending my pictures too but did this deserve another thread since it was already discussed in the other one?

I'm not worried about it. In THE SIM thread, it has been stated several times that replacements are at least 60-90 days out so it doesn't do any good to have an RMA and send it back now anyway since you won't get a replacement sent back right away.

If your friend is that worried tell him to call SS and ask about it.

there are several different issues with sim and combining the thread dilutes the specific subject. as i stated, i am curious as to how long people have been waiting for an rma after returning pics of damage. btw, my friend today got an rma after 12 days. now if you didn't want to share how long you've been waiting, why did you post to this thread? :tap

Back