The ONLY Stealth Iron Man thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

was your sim flawed or not?

• Total voters
Re: STEALTH IRON MAN PICS

My brother received his yesterday with no scratches. Not impressed. It looks great with the lights lit up in the dark!! But when I put it up against my red/gold IM in the light, It looks like a kids toy. SS will fix the ones that are ruined. I only see the price going lower.[/QUOTE]

...my left nut says 'no'. :monkey1

Funny that you say that, I was looking for standard IMs on eBay to accompany the Stealth and my wife looking over my shoulder told me to stick with ol' Blue because he felt that was a more dynamic piece than the standard. (I should add though that she is clueless about comic books and doesn't know the full history of Shellhead...so she doesn't know how iconic the red/gold is)

My brother received his yesterday with no scratches. Not impressed. It looks great with the lights lit up in the dark!! But when I put it up against my red/gold IM in the light, It looks like a kids toy. SS will fix the ones that are ruined. I only see the price going lower.[/QUOTE]

...my left nut says 'no'. :monkey1

Lets hope ur left nut is smart! I feel sorry for anyone that buys this off ebay and gets scammed. Make sure you get pics showing no scratches. I have gotten a few statues with scratches that were stated as PERFECT condition. Obviously I returned them but its a hassle. Good Luck!

Good luck to everyone getting their pieces replaced...there shouldn't be anything acceptible short of perfection for this item! :rock

here is my SIM

vegas263.jpg

vegas259.jpg

vegas257.jpg

vegas258.jpg

vegas261.jpg

vegas260.jpg

vegas262.jpg

Re: Stealth Iron Man Problems- Post the specific flaws you see on yours.

Now watch Sideshow produce an assload more of these, un-numbered, to replace the mass returns and then fill most of the wait list, because you know they want all that potential profit.

Now watch Sideshow produce an assload more of these, un-numbered, to replace the mass returns and then fill most of the wait list, because you know they want all that potential profit.

sorry but you make no sense at all.

I'm seeing scratches in the same areas as mine. Arch of the back, left thigh, left bicep. What the heck was going on in that factory?

Jan 26, 2008 7:35 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery LEWISBERRY, PA

I'm officially nervous.....

sorry but you make no sense at all.

I'm sorry that you apparently don't know English well, because it was a simple idea.

What really doesn't make sense is what's written in your signature.

Last edited:

this didn't happen when the red/gold comiquette came out..i know of a few collectors who sent theres back only to be told there would not be any replacement.just a refund!

if i had stealth ironman in hand i'd be worried about getting it back.

I'm sorry that you apparently don't know English well, because it was a simple idea.

What really doesn't make sense is what's written in your signature.

No I can't speak english, im having my translator type this to you right now. I dont know what I'd do without him.

Im not surprised that you can't understand my sig. :rotfl

this didn't happen when the red/gold comiquette came out..i know of a few collectors who sent theres back only to be told there would not be any replacement.just a refund!

if i had stealth ironman in hand i'd be worried about getting it back.

This time it seems to be an epidemic problem, exacerbated by a large edition size. Sideshow will lose big money if they can't replace that many orders somehow.

This time it seems to be an epidemic problem, exacerbated by a large edition size. Sideshow will lose big money if they can't replace that many orders somehow.

if loosing money is the only way there gonna learn to take care of our products then good...just hurry up sideshow we've been telling you for ages about qc.

No I can't speak english, im having my translator type this to you right now. I dont know what I'd do without him.

Im not surprised that you can't understand my sig. :rotfl

nash, i really like you but you just haven't been very cheerful in your posts lately. you used to have more fun talking about collecting and other interesting tidbits but you seem detached since alba turned up prego. i'm disappointed too but there's plenty of other hot babes to obsess over out there. :D if you ever need to have someone lend an ear, just pm. :cool:

nash, i really like you but you just haven't been very cheerful in your posts lately. you used to have more fun talking about collecting and other interesting tidbits but you seem detached since alba turned up prego. i'm disappointed too but there's plenty of other hot babes to obsess over out there. :D if you ever need to have someone lend an ear, just pm. :cool:

I dont know what the big deal was, i just said that the guy makes no sense. tell me if his post was logical.

If i had to obsess over someone, im glad it would be alba. ive noticed some guys obsessing over carrie fisher...now THAT is scary...

Back