The ONLY Stealth Iron Man thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

was your sim flawed or not?

• Total voters
Re: STEALTH IRON MAN PICS

THE RETURN OF THE HARD PLASTIC PACKING TRAYS!!!!!!!!

They used those hard plastic trays inside the foam packing again. I thought they learned their lesson with the Legendary Scale IM busts that shipped that way.

Here are some pics:

ss_s_ironman_1.jpg

ss_s_ironman_2.jpg

ss_s_ironman_3.jpg

ss_s_ironman_4.jpg

The paint damage:

ss_s_ironman_5.jpg

:cool:

Sideshow is a bunch of imbeciles if they continue to use hard plastic as "protection" for high end statues. You would think they learned their lesson from last time.

damn. seems to be a trend lately. I'll be returning my black cat tomorrow because it arrived broken. Now we're witnessing multiple orders with paint smudges. And I'm still complaining about that white flakey styrofoam used on LOTR LS busts.

Get the message SS and spend the extra few dollars to upgrade packaging.

What is the "hard plastic trays" you guys are referring to. I hope mine doesn't show up with smudges. Are you goign to return it G.E.?

damn. seems to be a trend lately. I'll be returning my black cat tomorrow because it arrived broken. Now we're witnessing multiple orders with paint smudges. And I'm still complaining about that white flakey styrofoam used on LOTR LS busts.

Has anyone had any issues with SIM so far, meaning the cali folk? With quite a few on ebay, I wonder if any of those checked before sending.

Polystoned, have you checked the video game footage of SIM, if so, are the aps/shades different on him as to the statue? Same applies with the movie, IF SIM is in it. If not, you cannot really make that call.

Damn, hard plastic trays, looks to be a run of them shipped like that.

I get mine tomorrow, will def check but SSC should be able to replace the damaged ones I would think. Question is, how long will it take? Could take months if they have to return them to the factory for replacements.

In any event, do not hesitate to call SSC CS ASAP as they ususally have a bunch set aside for this reason.

is it really that purple-ish, or just the lighting? well, i guess it's better than paint smudges :confused:

damn, more reports of paint smudges! :(

i get mine on friday. fingers crossed!

Come on... that is so disturbing!:(
I can't believe that so many people get their high-quality-collectibles scratched just because SS pack their stuff so careless.

SideShow's QC sucks! I mean my original Darkness PF came scratched. I would have saved so much money had they give me a good copy the first time around. Love how they don't check this crap.. oh yes, I am sure we'll have someone defending them..but lately this crap has been getting out of hand.

Sorry to see that stuff folks. Here's hoping my Stealth Iron Man comes minty fresh!

SIDESHOW WE LOVE PAYING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR DAMAGED STATUES. PLEASE PLEASE KEEP IT UP!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chew:chew:chew

This is a prime example of why I refuse to pre-sell stuff on ebay. I knew this thing would have issues just like the first Iron Man.

This is a prime example of why I refuse to pre-sell stuff on ebay. I knew this thing would have issues just like the first Iron Man.

the funniest thing is, Sideshow actually believes that they are "protecting" our statues by using that stupid hard plastic lining. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***** idiots!!!

glad I didnt order it....:monkey3

Back