The officially unofficial Grey Hulk thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Viking28 said:
Bull, I am one click away from ordering the Green also! I LOVE this piece, two awesome characters together.:banana

They are huge sculpts and will take up alot of display space Viking but i would recommend u pick up the Green version. Doesn't have to be the exclusive version though. BTW does the Grey versions lights work?

Shaihulud said:
ill trade my grey hulk for an Exclusive predator maquette...Seriously.

I might give that one some thought! I think it will be far easier to get an exclusive Predator in the future than ole Gray!

lcummins said:
I might give that one some thought! I think it will be far easier to get an exclusive Predator in the future than ole Gray!

The exclusive Predator will double in money if you give it enough time and thats $2000. I can't see the Grey Hulk making that kind of money. I'd be very surprised if it did.

Bullseye said:
The exclusive Predator will double in money if you give it enough time and thats $2000. I can't see the Grey Hulk making that kind of money. I'd be very surprised if it did.

Maybe... but there is six times as many Predators! And recent history says it will go down after shipping.

lcummins said:
Maybe... but there is six times as many Predators! And recent history says it will go down after shipping.

I'd hold onto the Predator if i were you. The Green Exclusive is the way to go if you missed out on the Grey. If your looking for an exclusive Grey Hulk try Hard Heros one for the Statueforum 200 produced. And from what i see Hard Hero are the only ones not selling for less than retail on ebay.

Bullseye said:
They are huge sculpts and will take up alot of display space Viking but i would recommend u pick up the Green version. Doesn't have to be the exclusive version though. BTW does the Grey versions lights work?

Yea the Grey version does light up, I was thinking about getting just the regular one just trying to decide if I want both of them to light up or not.

Viking28 said:
Yea the Grey version does light up, I was thinking about getting just the regular one just trying to decide if I want both of them to light up or not.

If a regular then a retailer or ebay is the way to go. Regular editions sell for less on ebay.

Darklord Dave said:
But don't put the edition size up there until it sold out - it would get even more diehards and would take longer to sell out. Those that actually prefer the grey would have gotten it instead of people just attracted by the low ES. And then when it sells out - immediately put up the edition and those that got it have a nice surprise.
I think thats a great idea. Completely random/occasional, undisclosed low-run paint variants.

Bullseye said:
I'd hold onto the Predator if i were you. The Green Exclusive is the way to go if you missed out on the Grey. If your looking for an exclusive Grey Hulk try Hard Heros one for the Statueforum 200 produced. And from what i see Hard Hero are the only ones not selling for less than retail on ebay.

Oh don't worry, I ordered a Green exclusive last night as well as signing up for the wait list on Gray. I primarily collect Sideshow products, so it is sort of a double whamy to have missed him; missing from my Marvel line and from my overall Sideshow line.

lcummins said:
Yes but at least we won't have to pay for shipping. Being in Oz, I could buy the gray Hulk with the amount I save - if I were lucky enough to get my hands on one! :wacky

lcummins said:
Oh don't worry, I ordered a Green exclusive last night as well as signing up for the wait list on Gray. I primarily collect Sideshow products, so it is sort of a double whamy to have missed him; missing from my Marvel line and from my overall Sideshow line.

Don't worry your not the only one. I was hoping to pick up all the versus exclusives but it ain't going to happen now. If you think i was angry about a grey hulk i would have turned green myself if the exclusive was the Black Symbiote Spidey. Now that would be an exclusive.

Bullseye said:
i'd never make that trade.

I've collected comics, trading cards, Tolkien and now Sideshow for over 30 years. The one thing I learned from that experience is I would rather have the rare item over the expensive item. I can always save the money up to buy the expensive item, but sometimes, no matter how much money you have, you can't find the rare item to buy in the first place. :google

lcummins said:
I've collected comics, trading cards, Tolkien and now Sideshow for over 30 years. The one thing I learned from that experience is I would rather have the rare item over the expensive item. I can always save the money up to buy the expensive item, but sometimes, no matter how much money you have, you can't find the rare item to buy in the first place. :google

If you want to make money in comic related items you really need to by rare comics or original artwork or even limited Giclees.

Bullseye said:
If you want to make money in comic related items you really need to by rare comics or original artwork or even limited Giclees.

Ah, but that's just it... I never said I wanted to make money with any of my collectibles! It's always nice of course, but I collect for the joy they bring me and for the friendships and discussions they bring about.

lcummins said:
Ah, but that's just it... I never said I wanted to make money with any of my collectibles! It's always nice of course, but I collect for the joy they bring me and for the friendships and discussions they bring about.

Ah my mistake. The best way of course is to commission a one off piece which i have done.:D

Back