the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys - I didn't realize Logan was that short! (Jackman sure isn't!
10.gif
)

GrueSam said:
Thanks guys - I didn't realize Logan was that short! (Jackman sure isn't!)

I found it anyway because I couldn't figure out anything else that fit but I didn't know he was short either.

King Darkness said:
Freddypillar clues:

Its definitely in the Ministry of Info...

Its In the License links.....

The lincense starts with a B....

That should make it pretty easy.

I cant make it much easier than that.

Thnks a lot for the hints man! You are my hero!!!
I won't forget that :D

I found it on my second guess,my first guess was Might Mouse, hes pretty short, lol

You are all quite welcome, but I wouldnt have found it without mfoga & CF!!! I'm just trying too spread the love:grouphug

I am wondering will there be more freebees before this is over? And do they also show up as banner specials? This is myfirst year doing this. Not sure why I did not do this last year.

iacon13 said:
I am wondering will there be more freebees before this is over? And do they also show up as banner specials? This is myfirst year doing this. Not sure why I did not do this last year.

the mistress is full of surprises so you never know. but i would say there will be freebies from contest definately but as banner specials possible!

I think I am getting my 9 and 10 confused.. are they in the same section? I wish they would number the answers so I know I found the right one.. geesh. :)

Well after giving up after searching for the pillar again this morning to no avail. I decided to give it another go while at parent's house today. Found it in under 5 minutes. Should have come over here last night :lol

Morning everyone!

Recovering from hangover, but made it here. Captain Morgan couldn't take this bounty hunter down.

I see Clue#10 was easily deciphered by everyone here, so I thank you for it. :cool:

Back