the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they will ever top 2004, but I would expect things to really pick up over the last 2 - 3 days

Darth Loki said:
Looks like I didn't miss much last night. Having a bit of a hard time with Clue #6, though I got #7 right away. I'll figure it out when I get home tonight. Hope I don't miss too much while I'm gone getting soaked at the Notre Dame game.

Have fun fellas.
I just popped on the game, it looks like the weather is pretty good there at the ND game. Probally col but dont look like there is any rain. You lucked out.

For $112 its a worthwhile piece to get...just wish I had not missed the Phantom of the Opera... I agree that the colour versions look good but I actually prefer the Silver Screen editions. If any of you see the Phanom come back please let me know. Thanks

I just bought the LaM
I'm hoping for a Phantom too...

but i wonder if they charge and ship immediately.
Because I want to buy some other stuff and combine shipping ...

Boba Fett said:
Looks like SS is trying to get their SSE Classic Monsters out of their warehouses.

Yeah, if you came into this looking for classic monster... you've had a chance to rake them in at awesome prices. You pretty much could have built an entire collection for about 1/2 the MSRP! Not a bad deal at all!

i picked up both the color Phantom and LAM off ebay for $190.00 shipped. u can find pretty good deals on them there usually.

as for combining shipping from SS, Dusty posted yesterday to call customer service and ask them to do it.

Yeah I grabbed Dracs, and than Awesome-O reminded me to use my SDCC Card and I ended up getting it for $140 shipped. I don't think I'd get any other PF Monsters, even at such great prices, I can't afford it. But Dracula is my main horror guy. If Frank pops up for 1/2 I MIGHT do it, but I gotta sell stuff just to afford Dracs.

TBH

I wish there was a loose schedule to events here regarding preview annoucement or prorders as hainging around the computer all day & night is annoying especially when nothing is happening

snoozefest

pitchin said:
TBH

I wish there was a loose schedule to events here regarding preview annoucement or prorders as hainging around the computer all day & night is annoying especially when nothing is happening

snoozefest

Dusty said nothing will go up for pre order over the weekend... the only thing happening on the weekend are great deals an prizes!

Back