the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
Looks like I didn't miss much last night. Having a bit of a hard time with Clue #6, though I got #7 right away. I'll figure it out when I get home tonight. Hope I don't miss too much while I'm gone getting soaked at the Notre Dame game.

Have fun fellas.

7 was a walk in the park

but 6
i just can't find it, i've been thinking about it for a looong time

any hints?

they did give away for free? oh yeh they did, forgotten all about it. didnt attract my attention then. then they should continue giving them away for free :D

thanks for buying one though! come on, who's next. they are getting irritating. :rolleyes:

darthviper107 said:
It's from a 1975 movie.

thanks !

it's so obvious ... damn, I just didn't think of it ...
man, i searched for over an hour...

What I do in searching is just go to the general 12" figures of the Premium format figures page, (it's lower in the categories) and it has it in a list and just go through each one, I think the 12 inchers have like 13 pages but you can go through it pretty easily. And skip all of the ones with a red box outline around the listing because there won't be a banner on that page so they aren't worth looking into.

good morning all .. #7 has me stumped at the moment .. I'm sure I'll come across it during all this clicking

finally found it ... and I see the 4-foot Frankenstein is 50% off again

Last edited:
ZombieReign said:
good morning all .. #7 has me stumped at the moment .. I'm sure I'll come across it during all this clicking

finally found it ... and I see the 4-foot Frankenstein is 50% off again

:lol

I'm not sure if they can even give that away. Shipping would be killer!

I was happy I found a banner until I realized what it was for.
Great discount but not something I would want. Now if
they did that for something I want that would be great.

Yeah I knew Frankie would show up sooner or later this year. I might actually have to save up and get him for that price when he shows up again next year :lol

There's a pretty cool LOTR trivia up to win a Gothmog on Warg for anyone interested.

Last edited:
Yeah, already entered that one. Hope I win.

That's a good deal on the Frank thing though, I don't like it but for the people who would I'm sure they're happy. Or something.

But yeah, can't find any on product pages (just went through like 100+ pages so I think the front page is all that's there right now).

Just woke up. 7th clue took me about 1 second flat. Sounds like I haven't missed any freebies yet. Sweet.

Gotta go do the Mistress Trivia!

I noticed that they are not offering any shipping specials this year at spooktacular. There was a link on the old spook page 2005 but it
goes back to the SS homepage.

A shipping deal would be an incentive for me to buy more.

OK Maybe its cause its early but I can't figure out the last clue...I thought it was the Lord of the Rings character but there is no product for her..little help thanks.
Also I am semi new to this board and by that I mean I have not spent much time here. I have been reading the posts and you guys seem really decent here so I will make sure I visit more often.

well spooktacular has slowed down quite a bit. I thought it was non-stop action?

IrishJedi said:
Yeah, it's been slower out of the gate than in previous years.

I'd expect a furious finish, though.

I expect things to heat up here any time now....

Hey, Irish, what time is the ND game? You know I'm an SC alum, right? I think we've discussed the "Bush Push" over on RS! I can't wait until we meet in the Coliseum this year. I hope SC is 10-0 and you still only have one loss. It's be a lot of fun again. I think SC is gonna lose to Cal and/or Oregon though.... they're just too young this year.

Back