the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wofford...you're making out quite well so far. The fun thing is anything could happen during a 24 hour day. Last night I signed out at 10:45pm EST and found out this morning the Mistress had ran a couple contests and posted some scavenger clues over the night. Things are just heating up, I think Saturday and Sunday will be big days.

Jair said:
Having a hard time holding off on the SSE Dracula that, wife keeps pestering me saying " for that price you better get it and if I find out you don't get it and pay ebay prices, your in trouble buster, " :D

Evan

Wait, so your wife WANTS you to get it, and you are STILL not sure!? :confused:

:lol :rotfl :lol

paulcarson said:
Can't find a free orc helm! :(

Orc Helm is over, banners are pretty quick you either see them or you don't and I think for the helm at least they only had a 20 hit cycle, I passed no desire to start a helmet collection.

Evan

To help everyone out, here's what the page looks like to grab a freebie:

spookpk6.jpg

Jair said:
Banners look like any of the discount banners, instead of saying 50% it says free item. Really can't miss them :)

Having a hard time holding off on the SSE Dracula that, wife keeps pestering me saying " for that price you better get it and if I find out you don't get it and pay ebay prices, your in trouble buster, " :D

Evan

Sheesh. My wife would say "It's still ugly at that price." :eek:

I doubt we're going to see something like PF Grievous up for grabs, free, but I wouldn't mind a George Washington for just 8 bucks.

Amanaman said:
I doubt we're going to see something like PF Grievous up for grabs, free, but I wouldn't mind a George Washington for just 8 bucks.

I don't know. Last year they gave away a 1/4 Endoskeleton. I think that was through a contest though, but still, that's a hell of a nice prize.

i know it was asked before but do u think SS will combine shipping for some of this stuff, like the freebies and discounted? since everything is in stock.

what... no love for the chat room this year everyone?

for all you first timers on spook. it might be easier to type n ask questions in chat than posting here and waiting for answers? just a thought.

Mookeylama said:
i know it was asked before but do u think SS will combine shipping for some of this stuff, like the freebies and discounted? since everything is in stock.

they can but only if you email or call them to let them know. or else since they are all in different order numbers, they will be shipped separately by default. of course as long as all those are in stock.

Mookeylama said:
from Dusty:
As usual, you will need to send a request in to Customer Service to see if they can accomodate. Due to the high volume of orders being placed, it may not be possible, as processing is automatic and combining is a manual process..

I just talked to Erin and she said that she didn't think combining these would make much of a difference but to call back monday to get a definate Yes or No.

Do any of our lovely SS employees know when they are going to announce the winners of the constest for Subject 5 from the Podcast?

there is still room in those ? boxes for a michael myers pf.im still keeping my fingers crossed

Darth Loki said:
Do any of our lovely SS employees know when they are going to announce the winners of the constest for Subject 5 from the Podcast?

According to the Mistress, we'll be announcing the winners Sunday in the Contest area on the site. :duff

Back