the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok folks! Since there is no Official SS chatroom for Spook, join us in the Board chatroom for fun and frolic instead. We'll all move over to the SS chatroom on the 31st when it opens. Already there are a lot of folks in there, so feel free to join in. We are there 24/7, never close up and always love having people join in the chat! Just click on the chat link at the top of the board

Is it just me or does the Misterss of the Web resemble a certain Sideshow employee?

Is it just me or does the Misterss of the Web resemble a certain Sideshow employee?

im in the same boat i was told about 15 bucks off, but i cant find it anywhere

Beruthiel said:
ok folks! Since there is no Official SS chatroom for Spook, join us in the Board chatroom for fun and frolic instead. We'll all move over to the SS chatroom on the 31st when it opens. Already there are a lot of folks in there, so feel free to join in. We are there 24/7, never close up and always love having people join in the chat! Just click on the chat link at the top of the board

chat is scheduled for tuesday 31st october & will have too ss employee guest chats during it

ZombieReign said:
My fortune said $15 off The Dead ... how do I get that?

Spooktacular doesn't officially start until the newsletter is sent. Chris was probably testing something and you happened to land on it! :duff

SideshowDusty said:
Spooktacular doesn't officially start until the newsletter is sent. Chris was probably testing something and you happened to land on it! :duff

But, but I wanted it...:monkey2

If you get a fortune saying you save money on something, you have to click it... it's a link (the actual fortune text). :duff

Back