the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Spooktacular loot today in one nice, big box! w00t!

I really, really like the LOTR crowns. Man, they have nice weight to them and are just the right size to be able to display without devouring loads of space.

And yes, I did get an in-stock promotional gift card. $10... hmmm maybe put it toward an LOTR crown. w00t!

swabie2424 said:
Received my Spooktacular loot today in one nice, big box! w00t!

I really, really like the LOTR crowns. Man, they have nice weight to them and are just the right size to be able to display without devouring loads of space.

And yes, I did get an in-stock promotional gift card. $10... hmmm maybe put it toward an LOTR crown. w00t!

Wouldn't that be funny if we got a freebie and then a Golden Gift card? :lol I can only hope right?

No kidding! I got a gift card when my Subject 5 came in. Unfortunately, it was only worth $10 so no Golden Card for me.

I'll wait for the rest of my loot to come in from Spooktacular before I cash in any gift cards. May never know.

Boba Fett said:
No kidding! I got a gift card when my Subject 5 came in. Unfortunately, it was only worth $10 so no Golden Card for me.

I'll wait for the rest of my loot to come in from Spooktacular before I cash in any gift cards. May never know.

We really should be able to use as many gift cards as we get. What would the point of them sending you more than one then? :confused:

Buttmunch said:
We really should be able to use as many gift cards as we get. What would the point of them sending you more than one then? :confused:
It would be nice since I have close to $100 worth of $10 and $5 cards.

Buttmunch said:

exactly, that's why i think they are meant for you to give to friends for them to use. 1) free word of mouth advertising 2) more sales

So to be clear, you can only use 1 gift card from a given promotion. So if I use the one I just got, and say later get one for a larger amount I'm outta luck? An if anyone has a link to the info on this I'd appreciate it.

galactiboy said:
So to be clear, you can only use 1 gift card from a given promotion. So if I use the one I just got, and say later get one for a larger amount I'm outta luck? An if anyone has a link to the info on this I'd appreciate it.
You are correct. Which is why I haven't used my $10 card yet. I plan on getting one of those $500 gift cards!!! :D

Kenbenobi said:
You are correct. Which is why I haven't used my $10 card yet. I plan on getting one of those $500 gift cards!!! :D

I plan on getting one with my Elessar crown too :lol

You can open an acount for each card though since it is only one per account per promotion and not address. My brother, who lives with me, was also able to use his SDCC gift card.

galactiboy said:
I dont think that is true, I think that was for the Comic Con cards to keep people from trying to get more then one somehow. It would make no sense to keep sending $10 cards if you can only use one. I have 8 $10 cards and two $5 cards which would mean I could only use one of each since they were from different promos.

galactiboy said:

I think just during the Golden Giveaway...

Although you may receive multiple Gift Cards during this promotion, you can only use one of them, so choose wisely. You never know who will get one of the $500 Sideshow Gift Cards! Once you receive your Gift Card, follow the redemption directions located on the back side of the card! It is that easy!

I have 8 $10 cards and two $5 cards which would mean I could only use one of each since they were from different promos.

So far, I have six $10 cards and I expect a few more coming in this week, as my LOTR and Spook loot ships out.

Are you guys sure you can only use one? I remember someone saying if you enter all of the codes in at once with commas seperating each serial set that they will all process... That just seems kind of dumb to get all these GC and only be able to use one. :eek:

Someone on the Statue Forum ordered the SSE Wolfman PF for 50% and got the color version. Lucky, lucky man. :horror

Back