The Official V 2009 TV Series Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it comes back...

Time to see Lisa go nuts and be the facilitator of the Vs demise, Erica find out about her son's death and vengeance for that along with her finding out about Singer's underground movement.

It's time for the uprising and fall of the Vs...

Can't wait to see 'mommy' Erica, adopt Lisa and let them live in lesbo 'bliss.' That's how I would end the final season. :D

I hope it comes back...

Time to see Lisa go nuts and be the facilitator of the Vs demise, Erica find out about her son's death and vengeance for that along with her finding out about Singer's underground movement.

It's time for the uprising and fall of the Vs...

Can't wait to see 'mommy' Erica, adopt Lisa and let them live in lesbo 'bliss.' That's how I would end the final season. :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Maybe Showtime should pick up this show if ABC cancels it.

It's got to be a great acting opportunity for Laura to play good and evil Lisa on the show.

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

It's got to be a great acting opportunity for Laura to play good and evil Lisa on the show.

It'll be fun to watch when the show gets picked up for another season!*

*Keeping hope alive for another season! :pray: Hey I did pick everyone who died in the finale! :lol

I was expecting Diana, but Ryan and Tyler felt like they were done purely for shock value, Ryan especially. Very unsatisfying consclusion to both of those character's arcs imo. The rest of the episode was strong though. I'd be surprised if it gets picked up for another full season, but hopefully we'll get at least a mini-series for some resolution.

I agree. I don't know if there is enough story left for another full season unless they start really making it thin.

We need at least a 3 part mini series to wrap it up.

I really will NOT be pleased if they go the way Fox did with Sarah Connor and just leave a HUGE cliffhanger and that's it....the end.

Please at least give us a story conclusion.

I don't think Tyler and Ryan will really die, just like every one else that died, they can be resurrected.

Who we talking about? :lol ;)

:dunno :dunno :dunno

Was it?
V.jpg

:wink1:

Good Lisa is nice, but Bad Lisa is even better! :naughty

How hot would it be if Good Lisa escapes from her prison and confronts Bad Lisa and the both of them start fighting...pulling hair...ripping off clothes...rolling around on ground...getting wet from sprinklers that turned on to put out the fire they started when they knocked over some candles...and then...:thud:

Hold on I need a minute...:D

How hot would it be if Good Lisa escapes from her prison and confronts Bad Lisa and the both of them start fighting...pulling hair...ripping off clothes...rolling around on ground...getting wet from sprinklers that turned on to put out the fire they started when they knocked over some candles...and then...:thud:

oh-my-word.jpg

:lol

untitled-2.jpg

:rotfl

Back