The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so too. I really thought the use of the white pumpkin for the Joker, and/or use of paint AND carving, etc. would have been enough to get one of their many runner up prizes. I mean there is a best Sideshow suck-up, but not use of white pumpkin? Oh well.

I loved your pumpkin! Well, I may be biased as I am a Batman fan, but either way it should have gotten a runner up prize fo sho!:cool:

I sent an inquiry yesterday night and got both a response and my winning email from Dusty this morning... :)

I'm surprised no one has complained about the free Vampyr hats. In essence, it's increased the edition size of the exclusive indirectly because now anyone who gets the hat can add it to a regular edition of the bust and make it an exclusive thus increasing the edition size. :monkey3

Yeah but it's not really the same hat. It has sideshows logo on it. The last time I watched Nosferatu his hat didn't have the sideshow logo on it. Well, I'll have to watch it again to make sure.:rolleyes:

Yeah but it's not really the same hat. It has sideshows logo on it. The last time I watched Nosferatu his hat didn't have the sideshow logo on it. Well, I'll have to watch it again to make sure.:rolleyes:

nossz6.jpg

I received my email for my Subject 5 win.....in my bulk. There was 40+ messages in there so I just emptied the folder, it wasn't until they were deleting I noticed Dusty's name in there. :banghead:

I already emailed SSC Customer Service and PM'd Dusty on these boards but I feel like a maroon....

My "Crown of the King of the Dead" still hasnt shipped, still on shipping soon. Before my card had been charged for the shipping, but then 3 or so days later the money was back onto my account.

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department.

We sent the confirmation e-mails out late Friday night so it's possible
that it may take a few days to get to you. If you do not have the
confirmation e-mail by Tuesday 11/13/07, please contact me directly.

:tap

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department.

We sent the confirmation e-mails out late Friday night so it's possible
that it may take a few days to get to you. If you do not have the
confirmation e-mail by Tuesday 11/13/07, please contact me directly.

:tap

mine wasnt for one of the contest items though, i got my email for the contest one. the one im talking about was one of the ones that you had to find before it was sold out or whatever.

Yeah I haven't heard anything about my Dead Subject 5 and
I'M GOING INSANE IN ANTICIPATION!!!

Do you have a Yahoo address? It's entirely possible that it's caught up in their filter. They have been allowing our emails through lately, although i just found out that it takes a few extra days. If you'd like, you can PM me your info and I'll look into it - all emails were sent out last Friday, but if you haven't received yours yet (and your name is on the winners list of course!) I can try re-sending :duff

Back